List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunt had a pretty poor year this year but he had a pretty good year the year before.

Maybe the club has someone in mind to take on this role.
Yeah i agree with heaps of fun. A task should be assigned based on the players attributes as opposed to a set tagger. I thought Scott didn't like taggers anyway because it messed with the defensive structures. I'm not fussed either way just as long as certain players are kept in check when they are giving us an absolute bath (*jobe is one that springs to mind).

I saw an article - online - that the Simpsons might be wrapping up? Is this true?

I must admit I'm more of a South Park man because I find Randy Marsh to be the greatest character of all time, surpassing even George from Seinfeld and Bunk from the Wire.
Couldn't tell you to be honest. Haven't watched it in a long time because it went down hill rapidly after ~season 10. Haven't watched South Park either in forever either.

I saw an article - online - that the Simpsons might be wrapping up? Is this true?

I must admit I'm more of a South Park man because I find Randy Marsh to be the greatest character of all time, surpassing even George from Seinfeld and Bunk from the Wire.

It'll go until one of Castallenata, Kavner or Cartwright dies. Expect it to at least hit thirty years.

Battersby was fairly highly rated in phantoms but sunk like a stone to be rookied. Appears to be a solid footballer with no real stand-out quality to bank on at AFL level. Haven't seen a heap of him but that's what I got from the bits I've seen.

Couldn't tell you to be honest. Haven't watched it in a long time because it went down hill rapidly after ~season 10. Haven't watched South Park either in forever either.
I try and watch the new episodes occasionally. It's painful to see such a great show reduced to the garbage that it is now.

Every team has to have at least one spud on their list.
Who's ours now that LA's gone? McMahon? I know most some would say Jacobs or Gibson but I think Jacobs will come good when played as a midfielder and Gibson in an unequivocally good footballer.

Who's ours now that LA's gone? McMahon? I know most some would say Jacobs or Gibson but I think Jacobs will come good when played as a midfielder and Gibson in an unequivocally good footballer.

Yeah well... Anyone who says Gibson is the "spud" on our list can meet me in a parking lot somewhere.

I'm piss weak and would get bashed, that's how confident I am noone would say Gibson is a "spud" anymore!

He was? I didn't really notice. When you see fast footballers play they tend to stand out.

I remember a game toward the end of the '13 season where he closed down a decent amount of space to reach a marking contest and spoil and Richo commented on it, has stuck out in my mind for some reason.

I wouldn't call him inherently quick though.

I remember a game toward the end of the '13 season where he closed down a decent amount of space to reach a marking contest and spoil and Richo commented on it, has stuck out in my mind for some reason.

I'd say he was. Had some toe about him. Motlop from Geelong tried to sprint off but Hine was closing him down. I think a few years ago Hine would have slotted into our team well. Now we have too many young defenders that are better with the ball in hand and good at locking down an opponent. His bag was packed as soon as McDonald was drafted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, Swallow tested very high in terms of his combine 20m sprint score but don't think he has the perception of being quick, because he doesn't play in a manner which makes himself look quick.

I am curious if Swallow has retained much of the speed he had as a junior.

Yeah, Swallow tested very high in terms of his combine 20m sprint score but don't think he has the perception of being quick, because he doesn't play in a manner which makes himself look quick.

He's quick over about five metres.

I've heard a couple of our players during interviews say that Spitta is a lot quicker than perceived due to his running style looking a bit robotic but apparently he's quicker than most .

I've heard a couple of our players during interviews say that Spitta is a lot quicker than perceived due to his running style looking a bit robotic but apparently he's quicker than most .

From memory he ran the 20m sprint at the combine as a junior under 3 seconds which is typically top 10 every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back