Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malceski free agent
Hallahan for a couple of rubbish picks
Keep Gorringe
Happy !

A lot of talent becoming free agents next year

I think they (Hawks) handled themselves well, let a good young kid go for more opportunity and for little in return. I think they should be congratulated
This.

The kid was told where he was in the pecking order and were happy for him to get a 3 year deal.

He is very much like Woodward and Anderson but with less pace.

Good luck to the kid.

Last edited:
he comes across in those Favourite Suns video's as immature and a bit goofy, I think he over estimated himself this trade period
He comes across as a stuck-up douchebag in those videos, but at least that'd be tolerable if he had the on-field performance to excuse it.

On a different note, I've noticed a hell of a lot of Brisbane Lions players on Twitter welcoming Beams and Christensen, but can't seem to find any Suns players tweeting about Mal or Hallahan. Do we have any players active on Twitter?

He comes across as a stuck-up douchebag in those videos, but at least that'd be tolerable if he had the on-field performance to excuse it.

On a different note, I've noticed a hell of a lot of Brisbane Lions players on Twitter welcoming Beams and Christensen, but can't seem to find any Suns players tweeting about Mal or Hallahan. Do we have any players active on Twitter?
Zero.

They're far more active on Instagram sharing photos with their friends. McKenzie did tweet about how nice it will be to play with Malceski, but that's it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gorringe posted something recently on Twitter. I would post it on here, but I don't know how to upload Tweets, give it a look.
B0CvwmxCQAAL4Ly.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back