Review 2014 VFL Grand Final - Footscray Bulldogs v Box Hill Hawks, 21 September 2014, 2.15pm @ Etihad Stadi

Remove this Banner Ad

Ripping line-up.

Although I can't help but think sometimes we get a better team performance with a few more Box Hill guys in the mix.

Perhaps someone should post the alternate line-up if the unthinkable happens on Saturday and the unqualified guys sit it out on Sunday.

This could be an absolute blood bath if the team lines up as named. Some very good names in the Box Hill side who would all be looking to put in a star performance to get a possible call up for the next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get someone in Vic to sit an HD camera in front of their ABC telecast and Skype it to you.

In all seriousness it'll be available on iView later that day so just have yourself a little BigFooty blackout for a few hours.

The other way of course is to follow the game via radio/online at www.3wbc.org.au (from 1pm on Sunday) - which have called all/most the Box Hill Hawks game since 2008.

That should give you your fix until the iView replay goes up later in the evening.

Pretty tough on some of the Box Hill players, having to prepare as if they're going to play in the VFL GF, but really waiting to see if Hawthorn win or not. Also hard for Box Hill side to prepare match-ups/strategies when they don't even know what the side will look like until the night before. I guess Footscray are in the same boat to an extent, not knowing what the Box Hill line-up will contain.

Hey guys, I assume it's all general admission and tickets sold at the gate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back