2015-16 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

It appears we have a spot open for Big Footy Fantasy Hockey keeper league for next season. Let me know if you are interested in playing.

All we ask is that you are active for the entire season in setting your lineups.

If we have interest from multiple people, then I'll pick the user who have been most active on this Big Footy hockey forum and short list the others as alternatives in case more than one drops out.

I know I'm a little late, but I'd be keen if another one opens up!

Panthers in 6 - I think they'll continue to roll onto the next round. Luongo will shine.

Caps in 5 - Flyers will show some fight, but Caps should have too much quality.

Pens in 6 - On a roll and Malkin coming back will make them even better.

Red Wings in 7 - Tipping an upset. Stamkos loss is huge and I haven't been convinced by Tampa this season.

Preds in 7 - I rate the Preds and they do have a winning record against Anaheim this season (2-1-0)

Sharks in 6 - Hard one to tip but I think the Sharks will nab it at home in game 6.

Stars in 5 - Minnesota have been so up and down this season and they don't deserve to be in the playoffs, so they should lose....right?

Hawks in 7 - Both teams are pretty banged up and not playing the best. Hawks will win though because they often do at this time of the year.

So which players that have had great regular seasons will go missing?
Our spiritual leader Tanner Glass.
Only had one less assist than Henrik in the regular season.
We'll probably see at least a 50% reduction in his scoring. Maybe even 100%.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Atlantic: Lightning
Metro: Penguins
East: Pens

Pacific: Ducks
Central: Nashville (Jets a very close second)
West: Ducks

Lord Stanley: Pens

Hart: Crosby
Art Ross: Ovechkin
Norris: Subban
Vezina: Price
Rocket - Stamkos

Got the Pens right

Remove this Banner Ad

Back