2015 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is a list of everyone who should have been drafted but has been overlooked this year. I hope they get picked up in the rookie draft because they deserved to be drafted this year

Reuben Willian
Gach Nyoun
Stephen Tahana
Nick Dodge
Dylan Smith
Jesse Glass-McCasker
Nick O'Kearney
Luke Surman
Hisham Kerbatieh

Broad...awful name
2B25134300000578-0-image-m-11_1439064749951.jpg

I've got absolutely no idea about any of the players we've drafted, but if an opposition supporter tells me they're guns, I'll use that information to justify me calling them a future star for the next 3 years.

However, if you don't rate any of those players, I'll just call you a jealous flog and still call them a future star for the next 3 years.

Can't say I wasn't shocked to see Siers name called at our first pick.... Or at any of our picks...

Last time Hine reached for a 190cm+ midfielder though we ended up with Pendlebury, so I guess I'll trust his judgement...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those playing at home, Wiley Wiggins played Mitch in Dazed and Confused.
Hope his parents named him after this. Buzza looks like he wouldn't be out of place in the film either.

Hope he gets a game so BT can lose his s**t

I missed the live draft.
Can someone explain what happened in bidding system when Essendon bid on Jack Silvagni.
Can only assume it was a bit of light hearted piss-take by both clubs. Essendon could not really have been seriously thinking it would change anything.

I missed the live draft.
Can someone explain what happened in bidding system when Essendon bid on Jack Silvagni.
Can only assume it was a bit of light hearted piss-take by both clubs. Essendon could not really have been seriously thinking it would change anything.

was banter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back