11. Essendon
12. Adelaide
13. Collingwood
14. Melbourne
15. GWS
16. Carlton
17. St Kilda
18. Western Bulldogs

You could probably play around with 7-11 and the bottom 4. But this is my opinion. Adelaide need a year or two to bond with their new coach and game style. Brisbane to be the big mover in my eyes. If their list gels quickly they're certainly in top 8 calculations.

1. Port Adelaide
2. Hawthorn
3. Fremantle
4. Geelong
5. Sydney
6. North
7. Richmond
8. GWS
9. Brisbane
10. Adelaide
11. Gold Coast
12. Essendon
13. West Coast
14. Collingwood
15. Carlton
16. Melbourne
17. St. Kilda
18. Western Bulldogs

My second and final attempt at a 2015 ladder prediction (which will probably be way off come sept) goes like:
1. Sydney
2. North Melbourne
3. Port Adelaide
4. Gold Coast
5. Hawthorn
6. Adelaide
7. Collingwood
8. West Coast

9. Geelong
10. Greater Western Sydney
11. Fremantle
12. Essendon
13. Richmond
14. St. Kilda
15. Brisbane Lions
16. Carlton
17. Western Bulldogs
18. Melbourne

Expecting a few changes in the top 8 this year, seeing as the last 2 or so years haven't had much movement around that area. Also expecting a few hyped up teams to have disappointing seasons.

You're all deadset nut cases if you think Carlton will finish so low
So everyone who doesn't support Carlton is a deadset nutcase?

You're all deadset nut cases if you think Carlton will finish so low
Yes, we should listen to the Carlton supporter about why Carlton won't finish low.

Where's Carlton on your ladder?

1) Port Adelaide
2) Sydney
3) Hawthorn
4) Gold Coast
5) Adelaide
6) Fremantle
7) North Melbourne
8) Geelong

9) Essendon
10) Carlton
11) Richmond
12) West Coast
13) Brisbane
14) Collingwood
15) GWS
16) Melbourne
17) Bulldogs
18) Saints

1. Hawthorn
2. Sydney
3. Fremantle
4. Port
5. Geelong
6. North Melbourne
7. Crows
8. Gold Coast
9. Richmond
10. Essendon
11. West Coast
12. Collingwood
13. Brisbane
14. Carlton
15. Bulldogs
16. Melbourne
17. GWS
18. Saints

Gold Coast, Richmond and Essendon are probably the most unpredictable.

1. Hawthorn
2. Port Adelaide
3. North Melbourne
4. Gold Coast
5. Sydney
6. Fremantle
7. Geelong
8. Richmond
-------------------------
9. Essendon
10. Adelaide
11. Brisbane
12. Collingwood
13. GWS
14. West Coast
15. Carlton
16. Western Bulldogs
17. Melbourne
18. St Kilda

Finals Week 1:
Haw def. GC
Port def. North
Frem def. Geel
Syd def. Rich

Week 2:
GC def. by Syd
North def. by Frem

Week 3:
Haw def. Frem
Port def. Syd

Week 4:
Haw def. Port

So everyone who doesn't support Carlton is a deadset nutcase?

Not nuts just all have a preconceived hate for the club that has you wanting Carlton to do poorly where as clubs like the bulldogs & st kilda people don't care about so they are happy to see upside when there is none. In reality none of you have been watching any list thoroughly enough to see any potential upside or not so your lists are a complete waste of time based purely on what you want to happen nothing more or less.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, obviously will be seen as bias as everyone tends to overrate the teams they follow. Our list is primed. We he have 5-6 genuine a graders (Heppell, watson, Goddard, hooker, hibberd and zaka borderline)
And many talented 1st-4th year players who are starting push traditionally vanilla players out of the side.

But the most important factor is that we finally have some depth. Injuries killed us in 2012, governence banhammer killed us in 2013. And our list is better then it was in both of those years. This is the best our list has looked since 2001

Can you please list Hawthorns, Sydney & Freos A Graders in comparison.

Can you please list Hawthorns, Sydney & Freos A Graders in comparison.

Roughhead, Lewis, Mitchell, Gibson, Burgoyne, Hodge, Birchall, Lake, Bruest, Gunston, Rioli.

If Zaka is boarderline then Smith, Hill, Suckling and Frawley.

Ess are miles away from the best - 5-6 does not cut it.

They did super last season, how ever will they fall?

Lost about 6 games by under a goal and had half our list with pre season surgeries hence the slow start. Judd injured, Thomas not 100%, Walker, Carrazzo and a stack of other niggles and lost against GWS, Brisbane early in the season when s**t was pear shaped. But we did start getting into our groove late, and thats when we smacked North, stiff v Geelong, and should have beaten Freo in freo due to c.Wood.

Hey, thats just my take on things.

Lost about 6 games by under a goal and had half our list with pre season surgeries hence the slow start. Judd injured, Thomas not 100%, Walker, Carrazzo and a stack of other niggles and lost against GWS, Brisbane early in the season when s**t was pear shaped. But we did start getting into our groove late, and thats when we smacked North, stiff v Geelong, and should have beaten Freo in freo due to c.Wood.

Roos losing to Carlton was like Carlton losing to GWS. Teams have poor losses during the season - you were ours.

23 points a smacking? We were in the game until late. Good thing is you lost the 4 goals Waite kicked and handed them to us.

Will they be better in close games this year? Have they improved that?
Judd is over the hill, Daisy isn't going to return to the peak of his Collingwood days anytime soon.

I wouldn't say getting into your groove late is a sign the upcoming season will be better. I'd say they got to the point where finals weren't realistic and they had nothing to lose.

1. Sydney
2. Port Adelaide
3. Hawthorn
4. North Melbourne
5. Geelong
6. Fremantle
7. Gold Coast
8. Adelaide
--
9. Collingwood
10. Richmond
11. Essendon