Club Mgmt. 2015 AGM and Board Elections

Remove this Banner Ad

Gauci's single biggest issue was being promoted by Caro.

Once that happened, a decent number of Essendon supporters were always going to be turned off him; whether that's fair or not is beside the point.
For me too, it was that he was seconded by Bev Knight too, one of Caros' ex board leaks from Essendon

is this where you told us that you nominated yourself all the way from Honkers? ;)

It's only on BB where regular posters state they considered running for the board.

Nick Raptopoulos gets my 1st vote. He's running again and I see him hungry to serve the members.

He's got a good background and experience that I believe can help the club get to 80-90K members within 3-4 years

Nick Raptopoulos gets my 1st vote. He's running again and I see him hungry to serve the members.

He's got a good background and experience that I believe can help the club get to 80-90K members within 3-4 years
Ditto, but he really should have an updated presentation if its true and he just has used the old one again lol

Ditto, but he really should have an updated presentation if its true and he just has used the old one again lol

I agree but from what I can tell he hasn't actively used that video. It's just been re-hashed out of the archives.

Still haven't voted and thinking hard about who deserves my 2nd vote

Rumour file this morning on 3AW. No Lindsay Tanner, Ken Lay to be new Chairman. If this was to happen, a better person would be hard to find. Really savvy, passionate, forthright, empathetic. A great Victorian.

Rumour file this morning on 3AW. No Lindsay Tanner, Ken Lay to be new Chairman. If this was to happen, a better person would be hard to find. Really savvy, passionate, forthright, empathetic. A great Victorian.
Tanners been inked in for 18 months.

Ken Lay just took over Ambulance Victoria. I wouldn't want him as chairman. He won't have the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back