International 2015 ANZAC Test

Remove this Banner Ad

Four players will debut for Australia next weekend against the New Zealand. Billy Slater has been included in the side pending a medical clearance.

Four players have forced their way back into NZ Kiwis contention for this week's Anzac Test in Brisbane, after missing last year's Four Nations triumph.

Australia:
1. Billy Slater (Storm)
2. Alex Johnston (Souths)
3. Josh Dugan (Dragons)
4. Will Chambers (Storm)
5. Greg Inglis (Rabbitohs)
6. Johnathan Thurston (Cowboys)
7. Cooper Cronk (Storm)
8. Matt Scott (Cowboys)
9. Cameron Smith (Storm)
10. Aaron Woods (Tigers)
11. Greg Bird (Titans)
12. Sam Thaiday (Broncos)
13. Corey Parker (Broncos)

Interchange:
14. Luke Lewis (Sharks)
15. Trent Merrin (Dragons)
16. Nate Myles (Titans)
17. James Tamou (Cowboys)

18th Man Daly Cherry-Evans (Sea Eagles)

Michael Jennings and Josh Papalii will also join the team as injury cover for players pending medical clearances.

New Zealand:
Jesse Bromwich
Lewis Brown
Greg Eastwood
Kieran Foran
Tohu Harris
Peta Hiku
Shaun Johnson
Shaun Kenny-Dowall
Thomas Leuluai
Issac Luke
Simon Mannering
Ben Matulino
Sam Moa
Kevin Proctor
Martin Taupau
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
Manu Vatuvei
Dallin Watene-Zelezniak

Disappointing, but necessary.

Surely no one inside SE Qld or NSW could possibly still be doubting the impact of climate change - the rain has almost literally been biblical the last couple of weeks. I've never seen weather have such a significant impact on footy matches as tonight, last Saturday, and the Monday before at Cronulla.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ouch.

That's what happens when you play guys out of position though... Even aside from how much I hate Josh Dugan, he had no business being in that team. He has no business even being in the NSW team.

Hack. Prick. w***er. Drunk.

Just watched this, didn't know the result. But I'm not surprised. NZ were fit, smart, defended brilliantly after having attacked so well in the first half. For all the criticism he may get for the Warriors, Johnson continues to stand up at the highest level and show what a wonderful talent he is. As I'm sure you can imagine, I can't wait to see him and his team take on England live later this year. And you know what? I think we can do better than you guys! We'll see.

Just seen this. Congrats to you Kiwis for a terrific performance, in both attack and defence, as NU says. SJ continues to stand up in the big games and show what a wonderful talent he is; as I'm sure you can imagine, I can't wait to see him and his team live take on England over here later this year. And I think we can throw a bit more against them than the Aussies did and beat them. We'll see!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back