List Mgmt. 2015 Best 22 - Rolling thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Laverde already has a football body yet Langford is ahead of him still

On my limited exposure fully expect laverde to be the better player - It's e good kicks.pleasing that both are good kicks.

With what we have seen so far this season, and if everyone was available I'd have;-

Fletch/Carlisle Hooker Baguley

Hibberd Hurley Dempsey

Z.Merrett Myers Stanton

Chapman McKernan Colyer

Goddard Daniher Cooney

Tbell Heppell Watson

Int: Zakka Gleeson Ambrose
SUB: Fantasia

Melksham, Howlett, Hocking, Winders stiff but you cant fit everyone in...
Much prefer Carlisle down back to take over from Fletch.
Langford, Laverde, Aylett, Dalgleish & hopefully Long can improve this year and push into the 22 in 2016

Last edited:

So what happens in 4 or so weeks? View attachment 138240

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ultimately I'd replace Howlett with Myers. Zaharakis obviously replaces Jack Merrett.

The other scenarios are not as simple. You don't just want to drop the bottom ranked player because he'll invariably be a faster ball carrier which Hocking isn't.

Yes, sadly I'd be fairly unsurprised if Winders doesn't play another game. Of course, I hope that is not the case.

From all reports he has been training fully for the last 2 weeks, expected to play VFL in a couple, doubt he would be putting himself through all that if his main goal wasn't to get back in the senior side and the coaches hadn't flagged there intentions to get him back in.

lol, when was the last time Hocking played in the VFL?
He will moonslide back into this team without anyone having to say anything

When was the last time he missed half a season and had no pre season after surgery? of course he will play in the VFL, probably for 3 weeks.

Forgot about the no preseason thing :oops:

Myers could get away with playing maybe 1 or 2 in the VFL given he had a pre season behind him and the nature of his injury but Hocking and Winderlich will need at least 3 weeks in my opinion probably more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eventually it will be

Hocking for Malksham
Myers for Howlett
Zaka for J. Merrett

Chapman/Winders to take it in turns playing out the season. Both will play finals if fit.

Maybe we need a prolonged slump for things to get shaken up later in the year, and we get something like

Baguley – Hurley - Hooker
Hibberd - Carlisle - Gleeson
Zaharakis - Heppell - Colyer
Langford - McKernan - Goddard
Cooney - Daniher - Edwards
Bellchambers - Watson - Z Merrett
Stanton – Fantasia – Dalgleish -Myers

J Merrett, Hocking, Melksham, Howlett, Ashby, Chapman, Fletcher, Winders, Dempsey, Kavanagh, Ambrose, Hams – more than capable injury cover

Sucks for some older blokes but that’s footy.

Maybe we need a prolonged slump for things to get shaken up later in the year, and we get something like

Baguley – Hurley - Hooker
Hibberd - Carlisle - Gleeson
Zaharakis - Heppell - Colyer
Langford - McKernan - Goddard
Cooney - Daniher - Edwards
Bellchambers - Watson - Z Merrett
Stanton – Fantasia – Dalgleish -Myers

J Merrett, Hocking, Melksham, Howlett, Ashby, Chapman, Fletcher, Winders, Dempsey, Kavanagh, Ambrose, Hams – more than capable injury cover

Sucks for some older blokes but that’s footy.
Poor Laverde

Eventually it will be

Hocking for Malksham
Myers for Howlett
Zaka for J. Merrett

Chapman/Winders to take it in turns playing out the season. Both will play finals if fit.
I missed the weekends game and it sounds like Cotchin had a good game. Was melksham on him? Cos I don't mind the agro melksham gives us.

The last two ins are big for us. The pace and link up that a fit Zaka gives us is missing. And Myers around the contest to let hepp and Jobe do their best work in creating.

Best 22 for me at the moment
Carlisle hooker baguley
Hibberd Hurley Gleeson
Stants Myers Zaka
Colyer Daniher Merrett
Chapman Goddard* Cooney
Bellchambers Watson* Heppell
*preserve Watson and Goddard and use their nouse to cover the ff position. Pies did this well with pendles.

From the bench, play fit, promising players. Kav, obrien, Browne, Langford, laverde, Fantasia etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back