Leagues 2015 BigFooty AFL Fantasy - Div 6

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty Division 6

This thread is for Div 6 invitees ONLY.

First the foremost, on behalf of the BigFooty team I need to apologise for the delay in getting these leagues started. As most of you know, AFL Fantasy removed last years teams from their website with absolutely no notice so most of you were unable to get your 2014 ranks/screenshots. We had discussions with the AFL Fantasy team and they said they would assist us in gathering this data. Unfortunately, despite multiple attempts to obtain this data it has not been forthcoming.

As such, I've assigned divisions randomly as I have little other choice. At the end of the season this year, please remember to grab a screenshot of your team ranking so that Division allocations next year are more accurate.

1. If your name is on the list below then you are invited to join this league. Confirm your acceptance in this thread ASAP to avoid disappointment, along with your 2015 AFL Fantasy Team name. Please let me know if you would like to decline the offer in order to aide me in the efficient forming of the leagues.

2. If you have posted your interest in the signup league thread, you will be placed in a league over the coming week or so - please be patient.

3. All Divisions will consist of 16 members.

4. Given the time constraints I'd appreciate it if someone can just put their hand up for captain of this Division and run with it ASAP. If you are happy to do this, please post below advising so that multiple people are not performing this role.

Captain's role:
1. Create a new league on AFL Fantasy titled "BigFooty Div. X"
2. Wait until the member has posted in this thread stating they accept the invitation AND THEY LIST THEIR TEAM NAME then send them the league code via a PM on BigFooty.
4. Once the league is filled, PM me to confirm

Member's Role:
1. Post in this thread to confirm your acceptance AND YOUR TEAM NAME FOR 2015.
2. Wait for a PM from the league Captain.
3. Join the league on the AFL Fantasy site & state your BF Username in the coaches box

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in

The Fighting Amish

Willing to captain the league if no one else has volunteered yet.

Last edited:
Just read before also that leagues have to be completed before the game tonight otherwise random people will be coming into the league to fill it up.
:eek:

If thats the case then every bigfooty league is going to be compromised.

Just read on DT Talk before also that leagues have to be completed before the game tonight otherwise random people will be coming into the league to fill it up.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat

This is what I read yesterday. So I don't have a clue as to what's going to happen at the moment.

upload_2015-4-3_7-30-2.png

yeah well my teams laurence angwin appreciation society i reckon its too late too join the league but send me the code and I'll give it a shot

No idea if it's too late. I didn't get an invite before the start of the season and sort of assumed that something had stuffed up so I just kinda gave up on it. If its full, no problem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back