Competitions 2015 Carlton Board Knockout Footy Tipping

Remove this Banner Ad

I initially picked GC but changed it coz they're an absolute certainty next week against the Saints at home, and you can't pick them twice in a row. Very glad now!! :)

I initially picked GC but changed it coz they're an absolute certainty next week against the Saints at home, and you can't pick them twice in a row. Very glad now!! :)

Same.

Always thought the Syd v Druggies game was a danger game too. Swans never start the season well and given where the druggies have been, anything is possible

At half time we are looking at 12 of 23 posters gone in round 1. Worse still, not one of us is through to round 2. If St Kilda, Collingwood and Geelong get up, the competition is over with all of us losers. I know Carlton are starting to desensitise us but that would be pretty hysterical.

At half time we are looking at 12 of 23 posters gone in round 1. Worse still, not one of us is through to round 2. If St Kilda, Collingwood and Geelong get up, the competition is over with all of us losers. I know Carlton are starting to desensitise us but that would be pretty hysterical.
Smart money is on GWS this weekend ;)

We have 23 players and here are their Round 1 Tips:

View attachment 121062 Carlton (Richmond)

Jabba73 (ballsy)

View attachment 121063 Gold Coast (Demons)

ODNBlue - @Just Kruezing - darryl 23 - Bluesque

View attachment 121064 Sydney (*)

Bluella - Wickzki - Cringle - BIGGUS 64 - The Big Sticks - ferrisb - HBF - 'The Popular Vote'

View attachment 121066 Brisbane
(Collingwood)

bluebird101 - bluebunz - Chism - Jeremias - Laurence

23 down to 13 already with a further 7 thankful that *FC weren't quite brave enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nearly made it to week 2, was looking good for everyone being knocked out for most of today.

* you again EssADA*, more than happy to see you lose even though that means I dont get a second chance. I still couldn't bring myself to cheer you home.

I'm done picked GC :straining:
A first round exit Esky, reminds me of the disclaimer you see on financial products 'past performances is not necessarily indicative of future returns' :D

Perhaps I should wait to get past round 1 before I comment :oops: GO GWS :thumbsu:

Must say I did panic a little - especially after I was quite convinced I hadn't picked against Essendon (I knew I hadn't tipped them to win). I need to lay off the beer - my memory is turning to mush. :(:p
No beers for you Bluella *said using my Soup Nazi voice*

A first round exit Esky, reminds me of the disclaimer you see on financial products 'past performances is not necessarily indicative of future returns' :D

Perhaps I should wait to get past round 1 before I comment :oops: GO GWS :thumbsu:

Go Ace, I'm right behind you here, you can do it.

Of the 23 tipsters to put faith in this ridiculous knock-out comp, only 13 remain... damn you Gold Coast. :cry::p

Here are their tips for Round 2!

RIC.gif Richmond (Western Bulldogs)

wally funk

120602_d6d9e5199e8f0248e269ff7328f65409.gif
Gold Coast (St Kilda)

Cringle
The Big Sticks
The Old Dark Navy's
AceAndy
BlueBelle
BIGGUS 64
'The Popular Vote'