Analysis 2015 Carlton DT, SC and Fantasy Footy related questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys I am back on the DT bandwagon but havent played for a few years now as I have been abroad. This year moving back to Oz so getting back into it.

It used to be that a player had to play 3 games before their value changed. After the first week I noticed that is shows much their value has/will changed, but it doesnt actually look like it has affected their price. For example, a player may be $500k and it will say next to it +$22k. I feel like the $500k part hasnt changed though and it should read $522k. Maybe I am wrong and their overall price has changed too, but it just doesnt seem like it compared to what I bought them at before the start of round 1.

Long story short, do the players values change after 1 round now? Is it showing their potential value change right now and it will officially be affected after 3 games still (kind of like a projected value change at this point)?

Hey guys I am back on the DT bandwagon but havent played for a few years now as I have been abroad. This year moving back to Oz so getting back into it.

It used to be that a player had to play 3 games before their value changed. After the first week I noticed that is shows much their value has/will changed, but it doesnt actually look like it has affected their price. For example, a player may be $500k and it will say next to it +$22k. I feel like the $500k part hasnt changed though and it should read $522k. Maybe I am wrong and their overall price has changed too, but it just doesnt seem like it compared to what I bought them at before the start of round 1.

Long story short, do the players values change after 1 round now? Is it showing their potential value change right now and it will officially be affected after 3 games still (kind of like a projected value change at this point)?

DT became AFL fantasy last year. I think it got redone by Telstra or something. Hence it went to s**t.

It was as buggy as anything last year so I haven't done it this year.

On that, a big FU to the AFL for starting the season on the Easter weekend.

From a fantasy POV, Will Walker play this week? If so, what position do you think it will be? Will his scores be like last year or will he be a bit rusty/unfit? Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,

Do you guys see Holman retainuing his position in the 22 for the rest of the season or is he on the cusp of getting dropped.
Cheers.

If you are thinking about selecting him now I wouldn't, might be better choices picking up an Essendon rookie at the moment.

His pretty cheap in RDT still and need a good bench player that will continue to play for the remainder of the year. Unfortunately I havent been able to c many Blues games to base an opinion on his form. Do you think he'll keep playing? Thanks in advance.

Who knows at this point, Grim.

I'd give him a week and then decide if you want to use him as a bench option or not.

Hopefully we get to see him spank one 70m tonight.
Cheers but I need someone to cover Docherty this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back