DamoESP

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Stars
Yep, all pre and post stuff for every session. It's basically the same thing I watched last year except now I don't have to find a stream for it and I can record it.

Nice. I was ready to jump on Foxtel but my good Plasma TV died at the start of Feb and im still waiting for it to be repaired + got invited to private HD Skysports feed so have held off until my TV is back then I'll probably take the plunge.

All 20 cars starting today, first time this year haha

DamoESP

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Stars
It really is a topsy turvy world we live in when you have ALO and BUT battling for 15th position, while a rookie driver in NAS sitting comfortably in 8th haha.

Simple Jack

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Webber, Ricciardo, NE Patriots
Kvyat totally ignoring the TO. Fair enough too, Red Bull totally made this rod for their own backs by letting the little campaigner get away with it scot-free.

Kvyat totally ignoring the TO. Fair enough too, Red Bull totally made this rod for their own backs by letting the little campaigner get away with it scot-free.

Pretty dumb by him given their positions though. Now if they're ever fight for an actual decent position and the role is reversed Dan won't do him any favors.

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
Had Kvyat slowed or moved over to let Ricciardo pass, he might also have let at least one McLaren by as well, so from his point of view it was probably a bad call. Rosberg is sticking closer to Hamilton than last time out. Ferrari are hanging on too.

Verstappen looks like he fancies a go here...

Simple Jack

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Pretty dumb by him given their positions though. Now if they're ever fight for an actual decent position and the role is reversed Dan won't do him any favors.
Agree it's idiotic. But that's the culture RB let exist. I ******* hate them as a team.

Simple Jack

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Had Kvyat slowed or moved over to let Ricciardo pass, he might also have let at least one McLaren by as well, so from his point of view it was probably a bad call. Rosberg is sticking closer to Hamilton than last time out. Ferrari are hanging on too.

Verstappen looks like he fancies a go here...
More likely to let a McLaren past by defending hard and locking a wheel or going deep in a braking zone imo.

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
More likely to let a McLaren past by defending hard and locking a wheel or going deep in a braking zone imo.
Perhaps. From their point of view, in the heat of the moment, they're half relying on instinct and what they can see, and I imagine Kvyat, being the ambitious youngster, was probably thinking with heart rather than head.

Rosberg still lurking and the Ferraris look like they're lurking too.

Back