2015 Chinese Grand Prix - FIA Formula One World Championship: Round Three

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, and if he attempted to put pressure on for a pass, he'd be compromising Hamilton's race, and be asked to slow down. If he attempted to pass and there was an accident, he'd get his balls metaphorically cut off.

Just another no win situation for Rosberg. Just shoot the **** and be done with it.

:rolleyes:
Rosberg needs a bit more fight in him, he's not going to get anywhere being so timid. His racing v Vettel in Malaysia was pathetic.

You're right as to what would happen, but at least then he'd have something to whinge about. He could just say 'if going any faster is going to ruin LewLew's race tell him to let me past and I'll run my own pace. Unless the only reason he's going this speed is to back me into Vettel ;)'

People really do find the most stupid things to whinge about

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/le...l-f1-celebration/story-fni0fiyv-1227303004019

Surely the women that are on the podium know they're a chance of getting sprayed.Even the people who hand over the trophies get sprayed at times.....oh wait most of them are men so it doesn't matter.
Actually the drivers are strictly told to wait until the officials have left the podium before they open the champagne.

Now there's call to ban Lewie from China :rolleyes:

Thank god one woman makes sense

CClz1qnW0AA0DQE.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back