Sport 2015 Cricket World Cup Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree on Bailey as captain, but not at 4. S.Marsh should be #3, Smith #4 , Maxwell at #5, Bailey at #6, M Marsh #7.
Faulkner out overrrated hack, Haddin retire replaced by Tim Payne or that Victorian whose name escapes me (not Wade).

feeling stupid yet?

Nope. Why would I?
Got a wicket with a wide and bowled someone who played around a straight one. Done nothing, zero, zilch, nada with the ball. Straight up and down, like always.

what a load of s**t, all the coverage has banged on about how good he is, but you know better laughable

what a load of s**t, all the coverage has banged on about how good he is, but you know better laughable

You're starting to sound like Bedford.
I did not suggest I know better, I merely offered my opinion, an opinion which I stand by, I think Faulkner is an overrated hack.
He bowls straight up and down medium.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK. Lets stop attacking each other over opinions.

We can express them and stick to them even when they appear to be wrong because we are entitled to have them.

I might not agree with Number37's opinion on Faulkner but he has every right to express them without bring attacked. Raise the fact Faulkner is getting wickets but do it with some sort of respect.

Enough of the Richmond like behaviour on this board

Yep agree, if we can do that on that pitch so can the NZ attack.

Plus chasing a target is never easy on the MCG. Game still on
We will get it in the 38th-45th over 6 down. Need to bat sensibly and we will get it easily

We can express them and stick to them even when they appear to be wrong because we are entitled to have them.

I might not agree with Number37's opinion on Faulkner but he has every right to express them without bring attacked. Raise the fact Faulkner is getting wickets but do it with some sort of respect.

Only said he is full of s**t surely thats not an attack

Hes a fine poster on non faulkner issues

We will get it in the 38th-45th over 6 down. Need to bat sensibly and we will get it easily

I could see us waltzing there quickly
Clarke wont need to bat is my prediction

I could see us waltzing there quickly
Clarke wont need to bat is my prediction
80-90 for Finch and Warner would be awesome but I just can't write NZ off. Best bowling side the whole comp. Won most games with the ball

Where's Bedford when you need him ? Sets a fine example in posting etiquette. Come to think of it Where is Bedford ???

Where's Bedford when you need him ? Sets a fine example in posting etiquette. Come to think of it Where is Bedford ???

Surely he has a private box at the mcg

Fair enough, but this post from myself last night

bedford if your going to have a go at someone over their opinion, at least express why their opinion is wrong with a reason other than "crap"

led to this from bedford this morning

Apologise over the crap call, but i'm a proud Aussie that's why I had a go. If he doesn't like the Aussie team or fans , he can support some other country

Least an apology abet with a bedford follow up;)

We are onto it more now the season is about to start

Remove this Banner Ad

Back