2015 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of Debutants and Draftee's of late......logged onto the thread and nothings changed.
Same old BS on BF......YAWN.......i'll come back when the transfer papers are lodged and approved
so we can discuss facts.......AWOL

Has Peter Moore gone back to Eltham

who are the players the these clubs are picking up ?

Gavan Connelly back to Eltham.

Have heard Bundoora have regained Dave Mitchell amongst others. Greensborough have signed Nick Carnell and David Ellard, apparently on 2k a game. Im Carnell wouldnt be cheap either i wouldnt have thought.

Lots of Debutants and Draftee's of late......logged onto the thread and nothings changed.
Same old BS on BF......YAWN.......i'll come back when the transfer papers are lodged and approved
so we can discuss facts.......AWOL

You people ought to be grateful the most successful club in DVFL/NFL history (Heidelberg) has sparked a bit of interest during what is normally a dead time of the year.

Just remember if it wasn't for us your affiliation fees would still be going into the pokies.

Anews on bundys 2nds coach?
That no good Steve Krestevski. Been sacked by 3 clubs. Been sacked by Thomastown, Watsonia and Northern Saints. Last year destroyed the northern saints list. Bundoora I thought had more sense. I wrote a post last year that he was the worst coach I seen Northern saints fans gave me a spray. Then they sack him. Whats the bet Bundoora give him the arse too.

That no good Steve Krestevski. Been sacked by 3 clubs. Been sacked by Thomastown, Watsonia and Northern Saints. Last year destroyed the northern saints list. Bundoora I thought had more sense. I wrote a post last year that he was the worst coach I seen Northern saints fans gave me a spray. Then they sack him. Whats the bet Bundoora give him the arse too.
No he didn't.

No, he didn't destroy their list.
For whatever reason you're carrying on like a bitter ex girlfriend which is entirely up to you but at least deal with facts.

FACTS what are they??? But I'm up to watch a good game of ping pong with you and yhea right!!

FACTS what are they??? But I'm up toh a good game of ping pong with you and yhea right!!
Thank you Ease up, facts are the facts. Hes gone from Lalor, to Thomo to watsonia to north saints now to Bundoora. Im just posting things that I know, not bullshit things. I watched him coach at Thomo and they couldnt wait to see the back of him. Same thing happenef at watsonia, lalor, northern saints.

FACTS what are they??? But I'm up to watch a good game of ping pong with you and yhea right!!
Northern were at long odds of staying up regardless of who was appointed coach, after losing their 2 best forwards and Nat Caruso prior to the season having only just managed to avoid relegation the year before.
To say that he decimated them is incorrect..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BlueJetyearst: 42322073 said:
Northern were at long odds of staying up regardless of who was appointed coach, after losing their 2 best forwards and Nat Caruso prior to the season having only just managed to avoid relegation the year before.

Have you ever heard of recruiting.

I've heard not one positive thing about him... Not talking about results as Kevin sheedy wouldn't have been able to get that side a win last year such was the list

They are blooding plenty of young guys so the future isn't bleak at the club

Is actually a really great club and the people behind the scenes are amazing blokes

Last edited:
Because blokes are all fang over themselves to play for a club with not a great deal of $$ and a poor reputation..
In any event, you claimed that he decimated Northern Saints - explain how so?
You mean no good edfl player will play under Steve Krstevski.

I've heard not one positive thing about him... Not talking about results as Kevin sheedy wouldn't have been able to get that side a win last year such was the list
You right. But Steve Krstevski Is the worst coach ive seen. For clubs happy to see the back of him there must be something wrong. He wont see the year out at Bundoora. Already couple senior players asking why they hired him.

Can you blokes f@ck off? Nobody cares about some washed up EDFL version of Glen Walle.
Hes a 25 year old junior coach who applies for 10-15 senior coaching jobs per season. Some clubs get sucked in. He wont coach in the edfl anymore and after this year he wont coach in the nfl.
Good luck Bundoora you hired a complete dud.

They are blooding plenty of young guys so the future isn't bleak at the club

Is actually a really great club and the people behind the scenes are amazing blokes
Thats right, but the club had to sack him, to keep moving forward. No respect between players and coach.

Surely there is better topic of conversation about an up and coming season than a reserves coach resumé.
Anything going on around the traps ? Spoke to a few blokes from the Bergers who were a bit bemused by all the talk about their recruits but not much said about the lose of about five of their better players out of a side that didn't even make the finals.
Also heard that D/creek may have lured a few from Lower.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back