List Mgmt. 2015 DRAFT discussion - Clayton Oliver #4, Sam Weideman #10, Mitch King #42, Liam Hulett #46

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna get shot for saying this, but anyone else see a bit of Mitch Robinson in Oliver?

I can see Robinson's good qualities (willingness at the contest) in Oliver. However, I think he has the potential to be a more complete player.

Or were you referring to the pasty skin?

I'm gonna get shot for saying this, but anyone else see a bit of Mitch Robinson in Oliver?

I see so much of Voss in him it aint funny... His marking, charge like a bull into a contest and win the ball, dangerous up forward, good decision making out of the contest. Gonna be a gun

I see so much of Voss in him it aint funny... His marking, charge like a bull into a contest and win the ball, dangerous up forward, good decision making out of the contest. Gonna be a gun

As long as your coach keeps away from him! Can see how a red headed, Brisbane supporting, agro kid who's mate's with your new gun key forward might appeal to Leppa.

I think the real question on everybody's mind is whose career will the Demons ruin first?

uGMnHD.gif

I think the real question on everybody's mind is whose career will the Demons ruin first?

Richmond should have a name change from the Tigers to the Trolls.. based on their supporters!

The question on my mind is which Richmond defender will Hogan ruin next year.

In all fairness to Gosha, Richmond is quite good at developing draftees. They have to ruin their own careers #dusty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damien Hardwick's, when Watts kicks 10 against the Tigers in round 5.

If Watts kicks 10 against Richmond and we win I will shout every Dees fan on this forum at the Duke after the game.

everyone supports someone as a kid I guess.. I would love he at the Lions, but he will cost a small farm in 2 years or more time
Food and sunscreen will likely represent a significant cost

While i still continue to curse the day that we called his name at number 4
Lucas Cook is the one that I literally felt physically ill when I heard his name called out by us, at least Morton was rated around where we took him, he was pretty damn good in his first couple of years.

I still reckon it comes down to development - current example in the NBA is Porsingis for the Knicks.

Knicks fans were booing him on draft day, everyone thought he was a horrific pick - now he's probably rookie of the year.

Although, there's no doubt if you 'reach' for a player then development becomes even more important.

I still reckon it comes down to development - current example in the NBA is Porsingis for the Knicks.

Knicks fans were booing him on draft day, everyone thought he was a horrific pick - now he's probably rookie of the year.

Although, there's no doubt if you 'reach' for a player then development becomes even more important.
Upside/potential is everything with junior athletes though. Like there are so many circumstances which might affect a kid's footballing output before their eligible for the draft. Just think about how much disparity there is in high school test results across the state - once students get into the same environment at uni and they've got a more developed sense of responsibility their potential can really be developed and it depends as much upon things as untapped existing potential and work ethic as it does secondary results.

The real question is what quarter will Brooke Cotchin run onto the field to protect her man from the wise cracking Bernard?

If Watts kicks 10 against Richmond and we win I will shout every Dees fan on this forum at the Duke after the game.
Replying here just to let you know that under no circumstances am I going to forget this promise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back