List Mgmt. 2015 Draft. Rookie Draft on Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

Is James Aish homesick? If not, he should be our number 1 priority at the moment. He spent a week with Gazza and the club prior to the draft and loved every minute of it.
Out of contract and we have a high pick coming up in the pre season draft. We can then keep out top 3 picks inside 25 as well.

id hope we are looking at gws fringe players.. there are a few decent gems there not getting a game
Jack Steele one for mine. Need something like a 190+ midfielder, to combat the Kennedy, Blicavs, Yeo, Bontempelli, Pendles.

Yup read that article on afl.com.au also. We really should be going for some GWS players... We can't rule it out just because we are an expansion team too.

So much class on that list that can't even get a regular game.
Yep i doubt they will be making a similar article for all the Gold Coast players stuck in the NEAFL..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard he had 12? Intercept marks yesterday..?
Didn't think we had such a big hole in defence.. Obviously everyone else thinks so.

Eade is on record that there has to be 8-9 players capable of playing through the midfield. I understand that Ablett, Swallow, Prestia and O'Meara are impossible to replace but it appears the GCS are short on midfielders.

There is no better evidence then the difference between inside 50's against the reigning premiers which was 39 versus 65 (GCS/Hawks).

My guess is that the GCS would be keen to draft some midfielders if available.

We dont need another key back , have plenty bearing in mind Day will play down there as well . Who do they say is the best mid in the draft ?

I could see us shopping pick one around, possibly a three way trade, to get a couple of picks in the top 10 instead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back