List Mgmt. 2015 Draft. Rookie Draft on Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

What is so good about Bowes done nothing at the u16 last year and U18 this year brad sheer Is by far better player then Bowes he is bull .

Did you see him play in the Allies game? He's a special player! More talented than Scheer IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting to read that he's not actually very quick because he made himself look quick with his movement in traffic.

Did you see him play in the Allies game? He's a special player! More talented than Scheer IMO.

Yes I did watch the Allies game mate what came were you watching he miss is targets 3 or 4 times.

I'm assuming we stock piled future picks this year to get him next year.

Don't want him and Scheer to be so good that they both get a bid before Melbourne and GC 1st rounder and we burn our 2 1st round picks on them and have to fill our list with a bunch of 2nd rounders

I dunno, but this draft felt like we were marking time
Not going particularly hard at the trade table, waiting to see how 2016 pans out and loading up on our Academy players next year I reckon
Is it possible the Club's just looking for a more even talent spread?
No point having 10 players all wanting a million a year

Last edited:
I hope we rookie Jake Sushames! Another Tassie Boy, perfect rookie prospect. He was in the NAB AFL Academy for both his eligible years. Had a bad year, needs to develop his body a lot, but he is super fast to watch and could be a really good player if he is developed properly.

Spoke to my sister this afternoon who taught Harley Balic - no character issues there, said he was a super great kid so we must have just loved Schoney (red rocket) more.

Tom Lamb who went in last year's draft to WCE went to school with Balic - apparently he was dick.

broughts, stanley & jaeger all lived together ii think.
Maybe that's why they got rid of them? So they didn't rub off on Jaeger and prevent him from reaching his potential? You could probably make the same argument about certain players being a bad influence on Martin like Dixon (drinking in a hotel room together) and his housemate Bennell. Perhaps it was just a simple case of delisting the guys that were holding the potential superstars back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think we can upgrade

Sam Murray
Nick Rippon
Dyson Budarick
Sam Grimley? Is he still available?

Glass McCasker
Cavarra
Snelling
Tahana

I'm looking forward to Clayton pulling a bloke out of his ass and then seeing his highlights video and say to myself that's this year's Saad

P.S. draft Cavarra - he so reminds me of Saad

P.P.S. They can't spell in Frankston

P.P.P.S. Clayton, you've have got your 'athlete' in Schoney now get a pure footballer

Yes I did watch the Allies game mate what came were you watching he miss is targets 3 or 4 times.

Had the most touches with 50% game time. Scheers kicks were not much different. Your right though he did make a couple errors however I'll be watching closely next year. I still think Bowes will go higher, he's got something special about him.

Lol he kicked it out on the full from 40m out and they had it in his highlights
Hahaha.
No thanks.

I especially liked the quick kick in the forward pocket where his foot missed the ball... too raw

Last edited:
Why aren't we looking at dyson budrick as a rookie his stats at the national championships were better than everyone other than keays his stats and also his neafl games for the suns were great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back