List Mgmt. 2015 Draft. Rookie Draft on Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
You really have no idea and like most of the faceless knockers just assume what is written is gospel

I find it astounding that peoples characters can be brought into question and they do not have a voice to defend false accusations.
The players and people that know Danny know the truth and the beat up by Caroline Wilson was so far from the truth it was ridiculous. Me thinks it was a diversion for what was really going on.
As for leading Jaegar astray just ask Jaegar and the boys how they feel about Bull you might be pleasantly surprised.

My tip ........ Don't write Bull off --- he is not done yet!!!!

Thanks Bull ;)
For the record I've always rated you as a a player and I know Gaz loves you around the packs.
Your biggest selection threat from here on in is always going to be Hallas
Competiton is good!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Underdog

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
This bloke is a ex WC 26 yr old defender..

The heck
He hasn't been a defender for a long time. He'll be a good signing, I am gutted to lose him from Swan Districts.

He's a nice size (189cm 82kg) and is best across half forward and pushing into the middle. He's very quick and aggressive (rugby background). His kicking is quite penetrating and he's a good set shot on goal. I'd play him as a medium forward on a half forward flank.

In the past 4 seasons he's averaged 18.3 disposals, 1.5 goals and 3.7 tackles per game with roles up forward and in the middle.

Greendogg

Club Legend
Nov 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
He hasn't been a defender for a long time. He'll be a good signing, I am gutted to lose him from Swan Districts.

He's a nice size (189cm 82kg) and is best across half forward and pushing into the middle. He's very quick and aggressive (rugby background). His kicking is quite penetrating and he's a good set shot on goal. I'd play him as a medium forward on a half forward flank.

In the past 4 seasons he's averaged 18.3 disposals, 1.5 goals and 3.7 tackles per game with roles up forward and in the middle.
Thanks for the info Underdog. Is it fair to say he has improved significantly from his West Coast days? I see he played 14 games so the Eagles must have rated him a little back then.

Underdog

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Thanks for the info Underdog. Is it fair to say he has improved significantly from his West Coast days? I see he played 14 games so the Eagles must have rated him a little back then.
Massively. He was an inconsistent half back flanker in his early years. The transformation to a half forward/mid turned him into an elite WAFL player. swannies Spearhead might have more to add...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back