2015 draft top 5 picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Old navy

Club Legend
Nov 28, 2014
Eastern Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
After some very promising first up performances from all the 2015 drafts top 5 picks.
All clubs would be very happy with the selections they made. There certainly was some quality at the top end of the draft.
This could be the best top 5 we've seen for awhile. Certainly everyone of those players has star potential.
Rising star selectors have a tough job this round, so many good performances.

Pick 1 Weitering 19 possessions at 92.5. Marks 7 contested 3. Tackles 1
Pick 2 Schache 9 possessions 2 goals 1. Marks 5. Tackles 4
Pick 3 Mills 18 possessions Marks 2. Tackles 2
Pick 4 Oliver 22 possessions. Marks 2. Tackles 2
Pick 5 Parish. 25 possessions. Marks 5. Tackles 6

Think the opinion of this draft being a stinker will end up being a myth. Seeing good quality talent throughout.
Top end looks quite promising as you've mentioned. Also, personally, happy with the picks my own team made all the way in the 30's and 40's.

Very Happy, Really liked Olivers Game attacked the contest very well and is very strong in the contest.

Great to see. I actually think this is more a reflection of how much better the draft eligible guys are prepared for the top level these days to be honest.

I think you have hit the nail on the head. Credit must go to the AFL for the preparation they put into the kids these days.

Think the opinion of this draft being a stinker will end up being a myth. Seeing good quality talent throughout.
Top end looks quite promising as you've mentioned. Also, personally, happy with the picks my own team made all the way in the 30's and 40's.
No one said it would be a stinker. They said it would be shallow, which it will be by the looks of it.

No one said it would be a stinker. They said it would be shallow, which it will be by the looks of it.

People did say it would be shallow. But the top 5 all look top shelf and I'm sure there will be plenty of other very good talents in the rest of the first round and even through the picks 30's-40's.

Its one round ffs. Why dont we revisit this in 5 years, im sure one of the top 5 will have fallen away, it always happens

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

I know it's to soon to know for sure.
I can't remember the last time all of the top 5 picks played in the opening round of the season.
Not only did they all play but they were all very impressive and all the clubs supporters are right to be very excited going forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After some very promising first up performances from all the 2015 drafts top 5 picks.
All clubs would be very happy with the selections they made. There certainly was some quality at the top end of the draft.
This could be the best top 5 we've seen for awhile. Certainly everyone of those players has star potential.
Rising star selectors have a tough job this round, so many good performances.

Pick 1 Weitering 19 possessions at 92.5. Marks 7 contested 3. Tackles 1
Pick 2 Schache 9 possessions 2 goals 1. Marks 5. Tackles 4
Pick 3 Mills 18 possessions Marks 2. Tackles 2
Pick 4 Oliver 22 possessions. Marks 2. Tackles 2
Pick 5 Parish. 25 possessions. Marks 5. Tackles 6
all guns!!! i cant wait til big sauce pulls on the sash!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back