Review 2015 Final List Changes

How do you rate the off season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We are younger than both Port Adelaide and Collingwood at 11th, and have less game experience on average than Port and only 1 game average more experience than Collingwood and are ranked 8th in the competition. How is it that some think we have "peaked" and are going down, yet Port Adelaide and Collingwood are still yet to hit their prime? :confused:
Get those pesky stats out of here, they don't fit with those mouth breathers vitriol of * richmond * em

Whilst i really like the way our list has developed both in age and games played as well as talent on the list, And even taking into account both Cellis & Conca playing more games this year - We are still 1 Dangerfield,Fyfe,Parker type star midfielder short of really challenging for top 4 / grand final.

But i do feel that we are now alot less reliant on any 1 player except probably Maric & Rance

Despite the new players, there should be a lot of natural improvement. Only two players should slow down because of age - Chaplin and Maric. The rest should be hoping to improve - even Deledio.

Chaplin going down should hopefully not be a huge deal, with DA or Elton stepping into his role. And given our abundance of tall forwards, Maric could be covered by a combination of Griff and TV.

List looks to be in good shape!

Whilst i really like the way our list has developed both in age and games played as well as talent on the list, And even taking into account both Cellis & Conca playing more games this year - We are still 1 Dangerfield,Fyfe,Parker type star midfielder short of really challenging for top 4 / grand final.

But i do feel that we are now alot less reliant on any 1 player except probably Maric & Rance
we are still yet to prove we don't rely on Lids as well

we are still yet to prove we don't rely on Lids as well
I firmly believe that our reliance on lids is diminishing with every draft,Lids is extremely important to richmond in years past simply because we didnt have anybody els with pace and skill but we have added to that in the last 13 months

I think Sydney get extras still, those lists were updated as soon as the rookie draft was finished.
Whoever runs the site is on the ball, quickest updates I've found anywhere
Don't think so, only GWS and GC do, and they are being reduced as we speak. You can have 8 rookies, but it has to be 6 rookies plus 2 cat b rookies, on a 38 main list. It said no cat b's and I don't think they get more rookies, and the shouldn't either.

Agree. Keeping Elton and Astbury was a good move. Should they both have a consistent year, one of them may have some trade value (plus 1st rd pick) should the "doozy" become available. Another gun midfielder is what we need during trade period 2016. 2017 is the year I think we will give it a solid shake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think so, only GWS and GC do, and they are being reduced as we speak. You can have 8 rookies, but it has to be 6 rookies plus 2 cat b rookies, on a 38 main list. It said no cat b's and I don't think they get more rookies, and the shouldn't either.
The swans webpage only has 35 + 4 listed
It doesn't have their new 3 draftees + 4 rookies though
So that takes them to 38 + 8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I rated it a 7. losing out for a elite player, we rebounded well by keeping our future first rounder and getting a player who at his best is elite in Yarran. We also addressed major weakness. What is a sign of our improvement are our delisting's. Compare this years players who have finished up and compare them to 2010 through to 2013...shows how we are quietly working on improving our depth.

Richmond 2016 List:

1. Nick Vlastuin
2. Dylan Grimes
3. Brett Deledio
4. Dustin Martin
5. Brandon Ellis
6. Shaun Grigg
7. Ben Lennon
8. Jack Riewoldt
9. Trent Cotchin
10. Shane Edwards
11. Jake Batchelor