2015 Formula One World Championship - Round Fourteen - Japanese Grand Prix (Suzuka)

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL @ ALO after the race.

Asked if his enjoying driving out there, says no, its frustrating etc.
Then asked if he feels he can win another WDC with McLaren Honda and his response "Yes, I see this team as the only one that can beat Mercedes in the future"..........

Totally agree with what Johnny Herbert just said about ALO comments during the race: "We know its hard work, we know the car isn't what they want it to be and we know its frustrating, but those comments are not appropriate at the home GP of Honda, it destroys the rest of the teams morale and he if doesn't like it he can bugger off."

hahaha Johnny Herbert now having a go at Ron Dennis for bringing back ALO if his just going to be destructive to the brand again. Really put Ron on the spot then!

I watched he race without sound. I was curious about the possible incident between Hamilton and Romberg, exiting turn 2 at the start. Romberg slip on his own, or Hamilton push him out? I was surprised not to see replays of it.

Hamilton likely to be champ again. New England Patriots are super bowl champs. And Hawthorn are into the GF again.

It proves that evil rules the world.

Ron Dennis will be regretting that interview, kept slipping up but all but announced that BUT and ALO will stay next year.

Didn't Fred retire with 2 laps to go ?

"Official" retirements.

He was still classified so officially finished 20th (instead of getting a DNF).

EDIT:
Any driver who completes over 90 percent of the race will be classified as a finisher, regardless of whether they were running as the winner took the chequered flag.
https://www.formula1.com/content/fo.../Classification_Race_distance_and_Points.html

Still cant believe that's only the 5th race ever though! :O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Totally agree with what Johnny Herbert just said about ALO comments during the race: "We know its hard work, we know the car isn't what they want it to be and we know its frustrating, but those comments are not appropriate at the home GP of Honda, it destroys the rest of the teams morale and he if doesn't like it he can bugger off."
He didn't hold back on his thoughts of Alonso.
You gotta love Johnny :thumbsu:

Niki's pissed

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/mercedes-baffled-by-lack-of-tv-coverage/

Niki Lauda wants to speak to Bernie Ecclestone next week about why the Mercedes cars did not feature in television coverage of the Japanese Grand Prix.

"It was funny, to be honest, because I was watching TV, it rolled along and funny enough I saw Saubers and a lot of Honda cars," he said.

"I don't know why: someone must do the filming here, I have to ask what is wrong with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back