2015 Formula One World Championship - Round Twelve - Italian Grand Prix Monza (4-6 September 2015)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lewis has apologised for being a bonehead during Justin Wilson's minute silence.
The dickhead had his cap on,backwards,and was listening to an i-Pod :rolleyes:
Says he thought all the drivers were standing in a row for a photo.The fact all the others took their hats and sunnies off and bowed their heads didn't give him a hint as to what was happening ?

Blondes really are dumb

Lewis has apologised for being a bonehead during Justin Wilson's minute silence.
Says he thought all the drivers were standing in a row for a photo.The fact all the others took their hats and sunnies off and bowed their heads didn't give him a hint as to what was happening ?

Blondes really are dumb
Lewis Hamilton is an absolute piece of s**t. I've never had a driver that I've wanted to not win the WC than Lewis Hamilton.

Blondes really are dumb
Eh they're racing drivers. If he was focusing and getting in the zone I can understand that. Think of how many bizarre and pointless photo ops they probably have to do. Also different from recent times having the minutes silence then and not on the grid.

He can be a flog old Lewis, but he certainly respects his peers. I've no doubt it was just a mistake for which he's apologised.

Eh they're racing drivers. If he was focusing and getting in the zone I can understand that. Think of how many bizarre and pointless photo ops they probably have to do. Also different from recent times having the minutes silence then and not on the grid.

He can be a flog old Lewis, but he certainly respects his peers. I've no doubt it was just a mistake for which he's apologised.

Hear hear. He's human, he makes mistakes. I wonder how much attention would have been given had any other driver made the same or a similar mistake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back