Preview 2015 Grand Final: Hawthorn v West Coast Eagles - Gunston IN, Hartung OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heigh ho, heigh ho, it's off to our fourth Grand Final in a row... Heigh, ho

Ins, outs and all of that stuff.

Celebrate the magnificent achievement of our magnificent club.

Free Fantasy Footy Cash League - $270 Grand Final Jackpot

For your free credit, join TradeChamp, go to the Free Credits page and enter code:
Khfqb

Then join the AFL Grand Final $270 Jackpot contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man tough call to drop anyone for Gunners if he is right and that boy Shoe did his job tonight would be very sad for him to miss.

If there wasn't as sub I would say Hartung for Gunston but as there is who do you push into that role from the team cause Suckling and Doc stay

MC_9

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
I think Sheoy stays. He was a better target up forward then Roughy. Roughy ended up having a decent game, but more on the middle.

madhawksfan

Premiership Player
May 12, 2010
Canberra
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Another GF, bring it on! So proud to support this great club.

Hopefully Gunston in but only if 100%. Schoey was great tonight so he would be stiff to miss out.

Assuming WC win:

Can't go in too tall because they made us look very slow only two weeks ago. Frawley must play on Kennedy with Lake on the resting ruck. Gibbo on Darling and Duryea on LaCras.

Must tag Shuey and pay close attention to Gaff.

When is the GF parade?

Dipper

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 28, 2000
London,England
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Allies FCC
Gunners to sub, I know it's not ideal but he has good tank, he's missed a couple of weeks and he could make a genuine impact if we're behind, which I don't think Hartung could do. We can't bring him in for Hartung and lose a small to the sub. They want Sucklings kicking for the whole game and you want Poppy's pressure from the start. You get the feeling that in a close fame they're reluctant to bring Hartung anyway. More I think about it more sense it makes.

Gaston

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2014
in the outer with anticipation
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Very simple boys and girls.

Status quo or.............

If Gunbston is named, Hartung out.
Puopolo sub (is a terrier but not providing enough over 4 quarters).

Mitchell has already stated that it is he and Hill in the ute.
As strange a couple as it seems, they are the 2 pests that no one wants to sit with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back