28 Nic Newman
30 Sean McLaren
43 Lewis Melican
45 Jordan Foote

No new number for any other player.

Still vacant:
18, 46+

Last edited:
There is a chance that if Lloyd upgrades his number he might want 5 because of O'Keefe being his mentor.

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
good pick up. i thought Heeney to get ROK's number because he is the closest type of player replacing ROK but your point makes sense. Rampe got Judes old number and hes not a mid/forward. it sux that other teams hand out numbers pretty much straight away and we have to wait a couple of months.

I will just take a random guess with:

1 - Heeney
5 - Lloyd
9 - Hewett
17 - Davis
18 - Hiscox
28 - Rose
29 - McLaren
43 - Melican
44 - Newman
45 - Foote

Just announced.

1 James Rose
5 Isaac Heeney
9 Abe Davis
17 Jack Hiscox
28 Nic Newman
30 Sean McLaren
43 Lewis Melican
45 Jordan Foote

No new number for any other player

Just announced.

1 James Rose
5 Isaac Heeney
9 Abe Davis
17 Jack Hiscox
28 Nic Newman
30 Sean McLaren
43 Lewis Melican
45 Jordan Foote

No new number for any other player
Yay I got 0 correct.

So no one wants 18? I guess the big footsteps of Jordan Lockyer and Jesse White are too hard to live up to.

Yay I got 0 correct.

So no one wants 18? I guess the big footsteps of Jordan Lockyer and Jesse White are too hard to live up to.

Look at the positive next year when guessing you can't do any worse!

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
The Heath James curse.
Fitzy was pretty unlucky too.

Ryan Fitzgerald - Heath James - Andrew Ericksen - Jesse White - Jordan Lockyer

If anyone was smart around these parts, they would give it to a small.

The whole obsession with numbers is ridiculous. The allegedly sacrosanct number 14 has been worn by some potatoes and retreads. The idea that players are given a number to carry on the memory of former holders is equally ridiculous - try and find 2 players more different than Heath Grundy and Warwick Capper, holders of number 39. Or Michael O'Loughlin and Tom Derickx, holders of number 19. Just let them get on with the game.

Back