Injury 2015 Injury List update (keep it all in here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
I hate these threads! :thumbsdown:

Let's hope & pray that this thread is not used much this season!

Kreuzer suffers a setback

Carlton’s Matthew Kreuzer has suffered an injury setback, which will cause him to miss the opening rounds of the season.

Kreuzer suffered some discomfort in his foot at a training session late last week.
Upon further investigation late today, scans and a consultation with club doctors have tonight revealed he has a hairline fracture of the fifth metatarsal in his right foot and will need to be in a moon-boot for 4-6 weeks before being further evaluated.

The injury is on the same foot that disrupted his 2014 season, but the fracture is in a different spot.
Carlton’s Head of Football Andrew McKay says he’s confident the big man will still play a major role for the Blues this season.
“It’s exceptionally disappointing for Matthew given all the hard work he has put in to get his body back to peak shape, but we’re confident he will play the majority of the season,” McKay said.

How long do you persist with a player like kruezer who can't go outside without hurting himself? 7 years 106 games, not bad for a fringe player, hope he is on a fringe players salary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully Menz was just a precaution yesterday. He stretched to try and soccer a goal through, as his defender (not sure who) went to ground. Looked like something could have gotten twisted under the weight of the defender, so I was quite pleased to hear it was his thigh and not knee or ankle.

Sheehan looked to get an impact injury late in the game too. Was trying to run it off but labouring. Anyone else see that?

Let's hope most of the minor at backs, get sorted out quickly, so that we can have a good look team structure and potential, as we surge into Nab Challage and approch the 2015 season.

How I see it so far.

Andrew Walker - knee (4 weeks)
Troy Menzel - corked quad (test)
Marc Murphy - managed (test)
Bryce Gibbs - managed (test)
Matthew Kreuzer - foot (6 weeks)
Robert Warnock - calf? (2 weeks)
Chris Yarran - calf (1 week)
Sam Docherty - managed (test)
Cameron Giles - foot (indefinite)
Nick Holman - calf? (3 weeks)
Mark Whiley - achilles (4 weeks)
Jayden Foster - ?? (3 weeks)
David Ellard - calf (3 weeks)
Fraser Russell - hamstring (2 weeks)

I could be wrong, this is based mostly off the top of my head.

Last edited:
How I see it so far.

Andrew Walker - knee (4 weeks)
Troy Menzel - corked quad (test)
Marc Murphy - managed (test)
Bryce Gibbs - managed (test)
Matthew Kreuzer - foot (6 weeks)
Robert Warnock - calf? (2 weeks)
Chris Yarran - calf (1 week)
Sam Docherty - managed (test)
Cameron Giles - foot (indefinite)
Nick Holman - calf? (3 weeks)
Mark Whiley - achilles (4 weeks)
Jayden Foster - ?? (3 weeks)
David Ellard - calf (3 weeks)
Fraser Russell - hamstring (2 weeks)

I could be wrong, this is based mostly off the top of my head.

Decent list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back