Injury 2015 Injury Update Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You're right in that he is our only second year rookie but I've been told there's no such thing as a third year rookie spot. You can have as many as you want, as long as the players involved agree to it.

Really? I'm sure it used to be that you couldn't automatically put a player on the rookie list for a third year? Have they changed it?

Really? I'm sure it used to be that you couldn't automatically put a player on the rookie list for a third year? Have they changed it?
As I said the players have to agree to it. The way you phrased it made it sound as though there was only one third year rookie spot available, which was what I thought was the case when I was told otherwise yesterday. Apologies if this wasn't your point.

YES!!!!! Mitchell is going to be an absolute legend of the club imho! Had his best game for the club 2 weeks ago and sadly got injured right after that so it is good to see he is back!

THE SYDNEY Swans could be without lockdown defender Nick Smith for a likely qualifying final showdown against a Fremantle side boasting Michael Walters and Hayden Ballantyne.

That is the suspicion of leading medico Dr Peter Larkins, who said the right hamstring injury Smith suffered against St Kilda on Sunday may sideline the All Australian back pocket for up to three weeks.

"It won't be a high-grade strain but it will be enough, you would suspect, that it's going to cost him a couple of weeks and maybe three"

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-08-31/doc-larkins-injury-update-round-22

Larkins gets a lot wrong, lets wait for the club to make an announcement.
Knew Smith had tweaked his hammy immediately he did it as he reaches down and gives it a little touch. Didn't seem a lot so hopefully the club just being conservative.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doc Larkins seemingly does a lot of diagnosis based on photographs. I'll wait for further confirmation.

Doc Larkins seemingly does a lot of diagnosis based on photographs. I'll wait for further confirmation.

This. So much this. Have heard him say so many ACL's that are just medials...and there is a huge difference.

Knew Smith had tweaked his hammy immediately he did it as he reaches down and gives it a little touch. Didn't seem a lot so hopefully the club just being conservative.

He won't play this week, but he should be fine next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back