Injury 2015 Injury Updates thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Roos said he was sitting out the whole year regardless of how well his recovery went.

From memory Roos said Petracca told him that the doc said he could get back for the last couple of rounds, to which he replied 'well tell him the coach said you won't be'

Yah in the AFL , there's no reason he couldn't run around in the VFL

Yah in the AFL , there's no reason he couldn't run around in the VFL
Don't be silly. He won't play at all this year. If he can play VFL, he can play AFL. The point is they want to be cautious with it, so he won't play at any level.

Don't be silly. He won't play at all this year. If he can play VFL, he can play AFL. The point is they want to be cautious with it, so he won't play at any level.

Hogan came back and played vfl at the end of last year ... It's a fair question to ask

This.

Also Roos was moulding Petracca's mindset so that he didn't get anxious and push himself too hard chasing that carrot. The mental aspect of recovery from injury is very important for a young Dynamo like CP.

Because the injured players would have a Couch?
:D

I was thinking because he was a superstar but i hate to admit it, Dez, you gave me a good laugh here. Well done.

Seriously though we will be upgrading Grievous Bodily Harmes and Max Power King though won't we? I know Max Power weighs as much as Cameron Hunter did but might as well give them a run yeah? The whole season has gone to s**t, I rather see them get a game and make some mistakes than McKenzie, Terlich etc etc...

I was thinking because he was a superstar but i hate to admit it, Dez, you gave me a good laugh here. Well done.

Seriously though we will be upgrading Grievous Bodily Harmes and Max Power King though won't we? I know Max Power weighs as much as Cameron Hunter did but might as well give them a run yeah? The whole season has gone to s**t, I rather see them get a game and make some mistakes than McKenzie, Terlich etc etc...

Can we upgrade two rookies though and then re-elevate VDB for one of them when he's fit again?

Can we upgrade two rookies though and then re-elevate VDB for one of them when he's fit again?
Would we need to? Trengove, Petracca, Pedersen and probably Frost all LTI.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would we need to? Trengove, Petracca, Pedersen and probably Frost all LTI.

Thought you could only upgrade two rookies though? Maybe I'm wrong, or out of date. Why does the world keep changing?

Mitch White, please. I'd go Harmes and White.

Hogan came back and played vfl at the end of last year ... It's a fair question to ask

Not hugely.

My cousin played VFL for Port Melb, did his ACL and came back this pre-season through the Dev league, guess what happened?

We can upgrade as many rookies as their are seniors on the LTI list.

Mid year every team can nominate a rookie for senior games even if no seniors are on the LTI list.

At least that's how it used to be when I last checked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back