Injury 2015 Injury Updates thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How the * has Dean Kent gone from 4-6 weeks away in round 4(?) to 5-6 weeks away in round ******* 12?

Can't we afford to get him into surgery for 6 ******* weeks or something?

Seems week after week the estimates never change on our injury list...

Especially those blokes with (Season) next to their name :$

Well, looks like you can add us to the list of teams getting ****ed by injuries now. The list has slowly grown and has snuck up on me to be honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone give an update to our injuries? Our website still is at round 10

From June 30 on AFL website

Melbourne
Player
Injury
Estimated Return
Jack Fitzpatrick Adductor Test
Sam Frost Toe 2-4 weeks
Jack Grimes Thumb 1-3 weeks
Dean Kent Hamstring 2-3 weeks
Cameron Pedersen Wrist Season
Christian Petracca* Knee Season
Christian Salem Hamstring 3 weeks
Jack Trengove Foot Season
Aaron vandenBerg Hamstring 2 weeks

So Grimes and Fitz probably available if required, and Brayshaw a question mark.

2999374-8194131681-dont-.jpg

I wouldn't be dropping ANB kicked 5 goals in 2 game, doing a great job in the forward line.

If we dropped one of the two it would be stretch, he doesn't deserve to be dropped but might be time to have a little rest before another run later in the year.

I am really happy with how Stretch and ANB have come on this year, with another pre season under their belts they should come back even bigger and better next year.

There's a fairly positive video with Burgo and Misson on the MFC website with the latest injury news.

Grimes, vandenBerg, Brayshaw and Lumumba are all likely to be available. Kent 2 weeks. Salem still at 3.
Is it just me? I feel like Salem has been at 3 weeks for a million years now. I'm starting to feel like I was waiting out this injury before I'd heard of him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back