Injury 2015 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2015-03-09/injury-update-nab-challenge-game-1

Port Adelaide AFL injury list (as of Monday 9 March)
Hamish Hartlett - groin (TBC)
Jarrad Redden – knee (assess)
Logan Austin – shoulder (2-3 weeks)
Sam Colquhoun – knee (2-3 weeks)
Jackson Trengove – shoulder (2-3 weeks)
Chad Wingard – knee (2-3 weeks)
Mason Shaw – groin (2-3 weeks)
Billy Frampton – shins (5-8 weeks)*

*denotes long-term injury list

Round 1 maybe a concern with Chad, Jacko and Hammer all under done.We have the depth to cover them, but their all top 6 of our best or most important players.I can't see us throwing all 3 of them out there in round 1 after injury affected pre seasons.

I think Hartlett will be ok, if he doesn't lineup for the Crows game then you wouldn't want to risk it, would also like to see Wingard at least play a half against the Crows before any consideration, Im not sure Trengove is really needed again Freo in round 1 because they only have Pav & Taberner but if we are only going in with lobbe then I wouldn't mind him as a ruck chop out

Brief glimpse on 10 news of Hartlett heading into training telling waiting media the groin is ok, didn't pull up sore this morning.

Think Ken did mention Redden could get a run in one of the trial games? Maybe if Lobster is rested this week he could get some game time?

Pretty sure Redden will line up this week against the Tiges. If that actually happens I will be over the moon. I do not care if he gets 0 hit outs and gasses in the first half. Seeing him out there will be the greatest! It has been so damn long since we saw the big man. A lot of people forget that Reddo was our number 1 ruck prior to going down. I am not sure he will ever get back to that level, but the potential is there. Imagine a fully fit Redden, Lobbe and ASADA free Ryder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure Redden will line up this week against the Tiges. If that actually happens I will be over the moon. I do not care if he gets 0 hit outs and gasses in the first half. Seeing him out there will be the greatest! It has been so damn long since we saw the big man. A lot of people forget that Reddo was our number 1 ruck prior to going down. I am not sure he will ever get back to that level, but the potential is there. Imagine a fully fit Redden, Lobbe and ASADA free Ryder.
I got shot down when I suggested Redden may play a quarter or so this week . So good luck with your post or maybe it's just me that some people don't like

Happy with the Hartlett news. Bit disappointed Fjeldstad made past Alberton security.

periscope8_0.jpg

Based on what? gut feel? talked to a coach?? I hope you are right because it means Redden has made some massive progress but I doubt it given the injuries he has done, the modified training program he been on and the length of time he's been on it, and from what I have seen him do at one training session.

Based on what? gut feel? talked to a coach?? I hope you are right because it means Redden has made some massive progress but I doubt it given the injuries he has done, the modified training program he been on and the length of time he's been on it, and from what I have seen him do at one training session.
Mixture of gut feel and multiple rumours, I may be completely off, but hey like you said I will be over the moon if it happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back