Competitions 2015 Lions BigFooty Quiz

Remove this Banner Ad

BUMP…. 4 weeks, questions and points on.

UP TO [and including] round 4, who at the conclusion of this round - will have totalled more tackles, D.Beams or D.Zorko – this will allow me to update/POST a ladder at various times during the season: 1point

Q4: After Round 4 Dayne Beams or Dayne Zorko:
Q5: After Round 5 Jed Adcock or Michael Close:
Q6: After Round 6 Michael Close or Josh Green:

Q7: After Round 7 Josh Green or Matthew Leuenberger: GREEN 18 to 5
Q8: After Round 8 Ryan Lester or Mitch Robinson: Robinson 35 to 8

Who will have more handballs 1point:

Q9: After Round 9 Dayne Beams or Dayne Zorko: Beams 130 to 69
Q10: After Round 10 Justin Clarke or Josh Green: Clarke 46 to 42

* I will bump this again after round 13 maybe?
But the current leader board shows a 4-way tie, looks like we’ve got the close one!

36tv26F.png

Yes it is a 4-way tie, if you look carefully, Skoob has a very long nostril hair. :straining:

article-0-0CD660A6000005DC-279_634x437.jpg

Round14 Update

11: After Round 11 Daniel Merrett or Matt Maguire: - both 5 – banker WINS!
Q12: After Round 12 James Aish 37 or Pearce Hanley 11:
Q13: After Round 13 Ryan Harwood 10 or Mitch Robinson 99:

Who will kick more goals 1point:
Q14: After Round 14 Dayne Beams 8 or Dayne Zorko 10:

tVHeMa1.png
We are now well past the halfway mark of the season yet over half the competitors are still within 3 points of the leaders… although I am more than a little concerned with the bottom half of one of those in the top half.

Skoob ? - still looks pumped to be equal leader! :eek::D

u8qSLOT.png

Next update in about 4 weeks.

Round14 Update

11: After Round 11 Daniel Merrett or Matt Maguire: - both 5 – banker WINS!
Q12: After Round 12 James Aish 37 or Pearce Hanley 11:
Q13: After Round 13 Ryan Harwood 10 or Mitch Robinson 99:

Q14: After Round 14 Dayne Beams 8 or Dayne Zorko 10:

tVHeMa1.png
We are now well past the halfway mark of the season yet over half the competitors are still within 3 points of the leaders… although I am more than a little concerned with the bottom half of one of those in the top half.

Skoob ? - still looks pumped to be equal leader! :eek::D

u8qSLOT.png

Next update in about 4 weeks.
Yeah baby, I got it.
I'm your veinous.
I'm the fire of your desire.:straining:

With apologies, finally an update… Yep, it’s still going…

And still half the field within 5 points of the leads, “looks like we have the close one here Harry”.

Who will have kicked more goals 1point
After round 15 Michael Close or Jonathan Freeman – nil all BANKER WINS!!!
After round 16 Sam Mayes or Lewis Taylor – Taylor 9 - nil
After round 17 Daniel McStay or Allen Christensen – McStay 14 - 12
After round 18 Ryan Harwood or Jed Adcock – Adcock 5 - nil

Who will have played more games 1point
After round 19 Brent Staker or Jackson Paine – Staker 6 - nil

Dshe9bt.png

9QZzQss.png
Skoob feel free to cut/paste/copy/photoshop a third snail... you're equally there but just out of frame. :p

This week points were awarded to Questions 1, 2, 3, 20>26, 29>34, 36>40, 42>44, 46>48 & 50

There are 4 remaining questions for 2015… [with a total value of 26 POINTS]

The ‘J’ Curve – We have 12 listed players whose Christian names begins with a ‘J’- Jed Adcock, James Aish, Justin Clarke, Josh Clayton, Jonathan Freeman, Josh Green, Jaden McGrath, Josh McGuinness, Jackson Paine, Jack Redden, Josh Watts and Jordon Bourke, [4pts will be awarded to each correctly answered question – if two or more players total the same number both/all players will still be deemed correct] name the player who…:
Q27:Will receive the most brownlow votes: [4 points]
Q28:
Will receive the most votes in the B&F: [4 points]

Q41:Will either of our two Daynes receive 2 Brownlow votes in any one game this year: [6 points]
Q45:
In the final double or nothing question I am going to DOUBLE the points – this question will be worth 12 points and may not be known until the 2015 Draft/List finalisation date! - We have 2 Ryans, Harwood/Lester and 2 Mitchs Golby/Robinson –Answer YES or NO- Will ALL FOUR still be at the club next season: [12 points]

NB: all questions will have the answers printed against them during the Brownlow week – peeps will be ask to check their totals – all hopefully should be correct.

Q45: may not have points awarded until final list lodgement at draft time?

Current ladder standings with 4 questions [26pts available] remaining - shows Skoob leading!

HXXCHmd.png

Geeez... this could be a long off season! :D
scoobydoohurdlerace-1.jpg

This week points were awarded to Questions 1, 2, 3, 20>26, 29>34, 36>40, 42>44, 46>48 & 50

There are 4 remaining questions for 2015… [with a total value of 26 POINTS]

The ‘J’ Curve – We have 12 listed players whose Christian names begins with a ‘J’- Jed Adcock, James Aish, Justin Clarke, Josh Clayton, Jonathan Freeman, Josh Green, Jaden McGrath, Josh McGuinness, Jackson Paine, Jack Redden, Josh Watts and Jordon Bourke, [4pts will be awarded to each correctly answered question – if two or more players total the same number both/all players will still be deemed correct] name the player who…:
Q27:Will receive the most brownlow votes: [4 points]
Q28:
Will receive the most votes in the B&F: [4 points]

Q41:Will either of our two Daynes receive 2 Brownlow votes in any one game this year: [6 points]
Q45:
In the final double or nothing question I am going to DOUBLE the points – this question will be worth 12 points and may not be known until the 2015 Draft/List finalisation date! - We have 2 Ryans, Harwood/Lester and 2 Mitchs Golby/Robinson –Answer YES or NO- Will ALL FOUR still be at the club next season: [12 points]

NB: all questions will have the answers printed against them during the Brownlow week – peeps will be ask to check their totals – all hopefully should be correct.

Q45: may not have points awarded until final list lodgement at draft time?

Current ladder standings with 4 questions [26pts available] remaining - shows Skoob leading!

HXXCHmd.png

Geeez... this could be a long off season! :D
scoobydoohurdlerace-1.jpg
Yeah, #skoobnosfooty motherfudgers.

What?

More questions to go?

Just blow the bloody siren already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, #skoobnosfooty motherfudgers.

What?

More questions to go?

Just blow the bloody siren already.

Going off previous years, I'll overtake you only to stumble on the final question.

Mods should rule themselves out to give us plebs a go anyway.:cry:

Should let the mods run it next year for the cheap likes - they would then be exempt from playing and me as a pleb, can play! ;)

Okay..... and the winner is Skoob

*edit - ladder - I have now linked the last four questions to the previous ladder - total points available was 24 NOT 26 Q27 & 28 were worth only 3 points]

BdGzPqo.png

0Ak0TMo.png

ParallelBlackandwhiteAdouri.gif

lnc0iBS.png

And your prize.... a six pack to be inked by your favourite mod!

UlHTpCT.png

Thanks all that partook - and again, CONGRATULATIONS to the 2015 Quiz champ... Skoob

Last edited:
Oh. Well, I ah, um, yeah, I'm beside myself.
vIf0lAD.gif

I'd just like to thank my fellow quizzers, dlanod Keays2myBeamas Lionheart182 Dan12 doddgey Fatcat08 Caiphus winged1 SizeMatters
and a heap of losers who didn't make the top 10.

Um yeah, beside myself right now.

A special thanks to blynd_freddie for ruining running this year's quiz.
When I put in a request to include 40 of the questions that I wanted, I never dreamed it would finish up here.
Thanks also to theteamtobeat for helping me fill in this little questionaire; Without his knowledge and insight, I could have finished in Slax 's place.*

*Not really. Lol Slax.:p

P
Seriously, where's my prize?????
manage-anger-calm-down-800x800.jpg

* This is a stock photo. Any resemblance to Brown Dog is purely coincidental.

Happy to give you twice as much as the previous winners…

NB – not sure if Chief had been contacted by the mods??? Also happy for a mod to take control of this ship and ‘arrange’ some sort of BigFooty subscription…

The door is now open.

BIGFOOTY QUIZ - 2015

The honour board now reads:

2008 - Khan

2009 - western royboy

2010 - The Flying Belgian

2011 - whatboutbob

2012 - cotter101

2013 – BigCat2

2014 – Scubaveg

2015 - Skoob

BIGFOOTY QUIZ QUESTIONS – 2015 – with answers

Q1: In 2014 the Lions used 40 players for 2pts, correctly answer how many players will be used in 2015:

a) 38:

b) 39:

c) 40:

d) other

Q2: Will Josh Green kick the same/more goals in 2015 or less than 33? 2pts: 25

Q3: How many lions will kick 20 or more goals? 2pts:

a) four or more:

b) less than 4: only the one Josh Green

The following 20 question numbers are valued at 1 point and are linked/should read - For the season UP TO and including that round – eg Q4 should read UP TO [and including] round 4, who at the conclusion of this round - will have totalled more tackles, D.Beams or D.Zorko – this will allow me to update/POST a ladder at various times during the season:

Q4: After Round 4 Dayne Beams or Dayne Zorko:

Q5: After Round 5 Jed Adcock or Michael Close:

Q6: After Round 6 Michael Close or Josh Green:

Q7: After Round 7 Josh Green or Matthew Leuenberger:

Q8: After Round 8 Ryan Lester or Mitch Robinson:

Q9: After Round 9 Dayne Beams or Dayne Zorko:

Q10: After Round 10 Justin Clarke or Josh Green:

Q11: After Round 11 Daniel Merrett or Matt Maguire: banker – same- no one had MORE!

Q12: After Round 12 James Aish or Pearce Hanley:

Q13: After Round 13 Ryan Harwood or Mitch Robinson:

Q14: After Round 14 Dayne Beams or Dayne Zorko:

Q15: After Round 15 Michael Close or Jonathan Freeman: Banker – both 0

Q16: After Round 16 Sam Mayes or Lewis Taylor:

Q17: After Round 17 Daniel McStay or Allen Christensen:

Q18: After Round 18 Ryan Harwood or Jed Adcock:

Who will play more games 1point:

Q19: After Round 19 Brent Staker or Jackson Paine:

Q20: After Round 20 Allen Christensen or Mitch Robinson:

Q21: After Round 21 Matthew Leuenberger or Stefan Martin:

Q22: After Round 22 Liam Dawson or Josh McGuinnes:

Q23: After Round 23 Zac O’Brien or Billy Evans:

From left field - We have 4 listed players, Bewick, Golby, Rich and Taylor whose preferred foot is their left – within the range of 11 eg [21 to 31] or [150 to 160] etc. – state a RANGE for the following questions. Each of the following correctly answered will receive 4pts:

Q24: Total combined amount of Games: 63

Q25: Total combined amount of Kicks: 619

Q26: Total combined amount of Goals: 36

The ‘J’ Curve – We have 12 listed players whose Christian names begins with a ‘J’- Jed Adcock, James Aish, Justin Clarke, Josh Clayton, Jonathan Freeman, Josh Green, Jaden McGrath, Josh McGuinness, Jackson Paine, Jack Redden, Josh Watts and Jordon Bourke, for a total 12 points [3pts will be awarded to each correctly answered question – if two or more players total the same number both/all players will still be deemed correct] name the player who…:

Q27: Will receive the most brownlow votes: jack Redden

Q28: Will receive the most votes in the B&F: Jed Adcock

Q29: Will be selected as a sub/green vest in a 2015 game: Josh Green - twice

Reports/Suspensions – Yes/No and a how many? [2pts each correct]:

Q30: Will Tom Rockliff be suspended in 2015 season: NO

Q31: Will Mitch Robinson be suspended: NO

Q32: What will be the total number of Lions AFL penalty games issued due to suspension: 2 – Stef vs ADE

Triple Treats – [3pts each correct]:

Q33: Who will debut first – Andrews/Clayton/Mcguiness or NONE:

Q34: Who will play more games Bewick/Golby/Paperone:

Q35: YES/NO, will Matthew ‘baldy’ Nicholls be one of the 3 officiating umps in our round one Easter clash against the pies: NO

Q36: Will the Lions again win three or more away games: NO

Q37: Will the Lions WIN three games in a row during the season: NO

Q38: Within a RANGE of 11 [eg. 150-160], what will be the total combined hit outs of our three ruckmen Leuenberger/Martin/West: 937

Q39: Within a RANGE of 11 what will be the combined total of kicks for our three Daniels, Merrett/McStay/Rich: 401

Double of Nothing – Yes or No [6pts each correct]:

Q40: We have 2 lots of 2 players named Josh - Will the combined total of ‘Josh’ games be more than 22: NO only 16

Q41: Will either of our two Daynes receive 2 Brownlow votes in any one game this year: YES Beams Rnd9

Q42: Will either of our two Matthews, Leuenberger/Hammelmann [I have Goose listed as a Matt] kick 2 goals in a game this year: YES

Q43: In a double Leuenberger/Hammelmann question, YES or NO will the combined number of goals kicked by them total reach double figures [10] for the year: NO

Q44: Within a RANGE of 11, what will be the total number of disposals for our two Toms, Rockliff/Cutler: 573

Q45: In the final double or nothing question I am going to DOUBLE the points – this question will be worth 12 points and may not be known until the 2015 Draft/List finalisation date! - We have 2 Ryans, Harwood/Lester and 2 Mitchs Golby/Robinson – Answer YES or NO - Will ALL FOUR still be at the club next season: Golby already delisted

The Ladder – at the end of the Home & Away matches [for 5pts each]:

Q46: What position will the Lions finish on the ladder: 17th

Q47: How many wins will the Lions record: 4

Q48: Will our percentage be Greater Than or Less Than 90.00%: LESS

The Teams – one point for each correctly named player in Rnd1 and TWO points in [Q#50] for each correctly named in Rnd 23:

Q49: From the following list please REMOVE the players that will not be selected in the Round 1 – eg. Leaving what you believe will be the 22 selected players for Rnd1 versus the pies – [please leave in this format – if need be, workout your ‘from the back-line’ on paper and transpose – thanks]:

:Adcock:

:Aish:

:Beams.C:

:Beams.D:

:Bewick:

:Christensen:

:Clarke:

:Green:

:Lester:

:Leuenberger:

:Martin:

:Mayes:

:McGrath:

:McStay:

:Merrett:

:paparone:

:Redden:

:Rich:

:Robinson:

:Rockliff:

:Taylor:

:Zorko:

Q50: For two points for each correctly selected player from the following list – Again, please REMOVE the players that will NOT be selected in the Round 23 – eg. Leaving who you believe will be the 22 selected players for the last H&A game Rnd23 versus the doggies:

:Adcock:

:Andrews:

:Bewick:

:Christensen:

:Clarke:

:Cutler:

:Dawson:

:Evans:

:Freeman:

:Green:

:Hanley:

:Martin:

:Mayes:

:McStay:

:Merrett:

:O'Brien:

:paparone:

:Rich:

:Robinson:

:Rockliff:

:Taylor:

:Zorko:

**REMINDER** - Peeps are asked to cross check their totals... although unless there is an actual prize issued [and I'm proven to have made an error] Judges decision is/will/could be final... :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back