List Mgmt. 2015 LIST Discussion - trades, free agency etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:

Compare this bloke to Dangerfield.

Paddy is 99% certain to be leaving the Crows, by all reports, and yet week in week out he's giving his absolute all on the field and has been a deciding factor in a number of their wins this season.

Hendo can barely get out of second gear, and is evidently happy to sit out the last few rounds of the season, even though he's being paid for the full year.

I'm all for giving kids a go ahead of him now, but **** me that's unprofessional!

Shows the the size of his Heart. Can't play out the last 3 games. Mentally weak.
Can he just say he doesn't want to play ?? Agree he has been less than useful on field for the majority of this year but unless he is injured not sure he can just sit down for the last 3 matches

Do not understand how he can just elect not to play for the remainder of the season.
I think the article states that it was the playing group/leadership group's decision. Poor form to announce/request trade now though - huge fall as a 'leader' to give up and effectively turn his back on his 'mates' with a month to go...

Hendo for Cats' first or GTFO

Cya later Hendo. The shining light out of the Fevola deal. Piss weak that he can't play out the rest of the year though.

3 way deal to get Carlisle now.

I think the article states that it was the playing group/leadership group's decision. Poor form to announce/request trade now though - huge fall as a 'leader' to give up and effectively turn his back on his 'mates' with a month to go...

Hendo for Cats' first or GTFO
Thanks for the clarification Matty411

Compare this bloke to Dangerfield.

Paddy is 99% certain to be leaving the Crows, by all reports, and yet week in week out he's giving his absolute all on the field and has been a deciding factor in a number of their wins this season.

Hendo can barely get out of second gear, and is evidently happy to sit out the last few rounds of the season, even though he's being paid for the full year.

I'm all for giving kids a go ahead of him now, but **** me that's unprofessional!
The good thing is that at least its now known, and we move on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soft as butter. We all had high hopes after the Fev trade, didnt really pan out for either teams the way we hoped.

He had big shoes to fill and never once looked liked filling them.

Geelongs first rounder come on down!

Wow. Just wow.

SuperFooty (AFL) ‏@superfooty 2m2 minutes ag
BREAKING: Henderson to leave @CarltonFC. Swingman has told teammates he's out. He WON'T play out remainder of season.
So, where does that leave his trade value?

Would love to know the whole story here, given that MS3 and Estal were posting at the start of the season that he really wanted to stay and was being forced out because he had currency. Be so typical Carlton if that had led to his currency being devalued considerably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back