2015 Malaysian Grand Prix - FIA Formula One World Championship: Round Two

Remove this Banner Ad

So how can you make a statement like that???
Early laps Kimi got a rear puncture coming out of the last corner on a Sauber front wing. A whole lap on 3 wheels generally ruins your race and rear aero.
Am currently staring into the face of a demented toddler so bear with me...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am currently staring into the face of a demented toddler so bear with me...
1241100353_anchorman-kicking-the-dog.gif

Huge win for Seb and for the season in general. Brave strategy paid off and now we know we are in for some fighting this season and if Kimi can buy some luck itll be even better.

Well done to Verstappen too, and as for Dan...... start looking around mate I cant see him winning much if he stays

now we know we are in for some fighting this season and if Kimi can buy some luck it'll be even better.
A 4 way fight would be very tasty. Kimi, Seb & Lewis could be explosive.
I think Nico losses out to the other 3, but if they start tripping each other up, he could benefit.
Not to mention the scraps we got today up and down the field.
The season just got a s**t load more interesting.

Had a chance to watch (brief) highlights of the race. I saw one or two commentators jumping up and down at Vettel's move on Rosberg, but the only move I saw was one where Rosberg went far too wide and gave Vettel all the time in the world to move past.

Toro Rossos actually racing (and passing) Red Bulls?!

Ericsson parking in the gravel. Bet he was annoyed with himself.

Sauber were a tad disappointing after a bright Australia. Thought they'd get some more points today.

Is Vettel's indicative of a much improved Ferrari, a much improved Vettel, or just a bit of both? Or was it simply tyre strategy today?

Bottas' move on Massa on the final lap is the stuff teams wince at, but it was easily the best move I saw from the highlights.

Added my own little review of the race, but it's not as comprehensive as I'd like.

Last edited:
Those Mercedes drivers rely a heck of a lot on the pit wall to tell them whats happening and what to do next in a race.
Michael Ayrton and Alain use to know exactly what strategy and tyres the guy was on in 17th place some how.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back