Teams 2015 Melbourne Storm discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Who in the line up are you referring to?
Hunt and Kaufusi are two I don't rate.

Really lacking a competent second winger as well to help Chambers.

Yeh. Get stiffed every year with the draw, Monday night games, 5 day breaks, state of origin, 4 games interstate in a row.

" UP YOURS NRL " !
They sure do. It is the complete opposite to how the AFL treat the teams in the states north of our border. They bend over backwards to give them the world at the expense of the Melbourne clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what's the extent of it? is he any chance of getting back in a fortnight?

Apparently it was a cut to his achilles & he said he should be fine, I saw a post on Storms facebook page by some random person & Marika said that himself after the game apparently, Fingers crossed though.

Hi Storm supporters, I haven't been here for a while.

Can I say that Cameron Smith nailing those tricky conversions from Row 50 in the Grandstand were absolute standouts. He just hit bullets!

Won the game for us, too.

They sure do. It is the complete opposite to how the AFL treat the teams in the states north of our border. They bend over backwards to give them the world at the expense of the Melbourne clubs.
Well 3 out of the 4 Northern teams. AFL not doing much to help the Lions.

Hi Storm supporters, I haven't been here for a while.

Can I say that Cameron Smith nailing those tricky conversions from Row 50 in the Grandstand were absolute standouts. He just hit bullets!

Won the game for us, too.
Yeah he was awesome. Thought our kick chase also helped win it. Just gave the likes of tuevass-sheck, Jennings and Ferguson no space.

We have now beaten the top 3 teams in our last 3 games.

Apparently it was a cut to his achilles & he said he should be fine, I saw a post on Storms facebook page by some random person & Marika said that himself after the game apparently, Fingers crossed though.
Twelve stitches as well. Achilles are very difficult to manage. Touch and go.

It's popped up on Twitter, and again on Offsiders, to play the prelim at the G. No AFL, cheap tickets. Would get 90K.

Call it a long shot, but it would be amazing if it happened and a huge victory for League.

It's popped up on Twitter, and again on Offsiders, to play the prelim at the G. No AFL, cheap tickets. Would get 90K.

Call it a long shot, but it would be amazing if it happened and a huge victory for League.
When do tickets go on sale, I would love to go but think it will be sold out pretty quickly.
Even having it at Eithad would be good.

Don't know about 90k at the G but think it could get 40 or 50k et Etihad. Record Storm crowd in Melb is 33k for the 07 prelim at Etihad and Storm are a lot more popular now then back then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back