Teams 2015 Melbourne Storm discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know about 90k at the G but think it could get 40 or 50k et Etihad. Record Storm crowd in Melb is 33k for the 07 prelim at Etihad and Storm are a lot more popular now then back then.

If you put out a call for like $15 tickets at the G, I think people would flock. Would be huge if Souths had gotten through, but regardless it seems Storm are content/required to play it at AAMI. And fair enough, it'd be an adjustment if they were to move it.

Tickets go on sale next Monday Keyza

If you put out a call for like $15 tickets at the G, I think people would flock. Would be huge if Souths had gotten through, but regardless it seems Storm are content/required to play it at AAMI. And fair enough, it'd be an adjustment if they were to move it.

Tickets go on sale next Monday Keyza
Tomorrow or Monday week?

3rd without Slater is a great effort. Not saying it cost us the game but Marika getting g sin binned was interesting given how many similar ones had been let go this year.

3rd without Slater is a great effort. Not saying it cost us the game but Marika getting g sin binned was interesting given how many similar ones had been let go this year.
Think we lost it on that try scored before he got binned.

Think we lost it on that try scored before he got binned.
It was gone when Duffie had his brain explosion just before half time.

It was gone when Duffie had his brain explosion just before half time.

Certainly wasn't a great end to the first half, after that though I thought we were still in for an arm wrestle but we didn't come out of the sheds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back