2015 NBA Draft (NO TWITTER RELATED POSTS - ESPN FEED POSTINGS ONLY)

How much will the Knicks fans boo?

• As much as an Eagles fan

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Not at all

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Boo-urns

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Heard across the nation

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Why wouldn't they?

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't been following this thread, but this info should make you feel better about how important the draft is ;)

No played selected in the top 5 of the NBA draft in the last 10 seasons has won a title.

"for the team that drafted them"

I don't get the hate on Philly for taking Okafor? With the questions surrounding Embiid it works, a Noel/Okafor frontcourt really will mesh together well.

If Embiid ends up fine then you've a young, supremely talented trio of bigs that are on cheap contracts for a few years that are pretty good fits together IMO.

Target a PG and see what happens and don't forget that Dario Saric will be coming over in the coming years.
Actually it doesnt work at all. It pretty much means either one of them is coming off the bench which wont go down well or means Okafor plays the PF role which he will get killed cause it will mean he will have to come out and defend outside the key and he cant do that at all.
Noel will have to get traded which wont happen so this makes zero sense

Actually it doesnt work at all. It pretty much means either one of them is coming off the bench which wont go down well or means Okafor plays the PF role which he will get killed cause it will mean he will have to come out and defend outside the key and he cant do that at all.
Noel will have to get traded which wont happen so this makes zero sense

Okafor and Noel aren't a perfect fit, but Noel's the one who'll play at 4 like he did pretty much the entire second half of the season to increasing success. Especially when he's guarding less imposing bodies and can switch.

Will all three be playing together 2 years from now? Probably not, but the trade value for an elite defensive big man and one of the best offensive prospects to come out of the draft in years will be strong.

Had like 48 hours to think on it all and I'm cool on it. Next season will look weird, but Okafor will be fun. It's set for 2016 with 4 first round picks and Saric. By then the team, needs to look like a team. But until then it's all good.

Will all three be playing together 2 years from now? Probably not, but the trade value for an elite defensive big man and one of the best offensive prospects to come out of the draft in years will be strong.
If i were u guys i would be building ur team around Okafor. This guy offensively is brilliant.. apart from FT shooting.

Thanks for that by the way. :D

1) it allowed us to get Winslow
2) if you'd made the trade I reckon we would have taken old "6 picks"

tumblr_mdtkkmGDsj1r95uns.gif~c200

Okafor and Noel aren't a perfect fit, but Noel's the one who'll play at 4 like he did pretty much the entire second half of the season to increasing success. Especially when he's guarding less imposing bodies and can switch.

Had like 48 hours to think on it all and I'm cool on it. Next season will look weird, but Okafor will be fun. It's set for 2016 with 4 first round picks and Saric. By then the team, needs to look like a team. But until then it's all good.
i also look forward to watching philly games next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. Porz was actually the best pick I reckon. I agree with their choice.

Someone Flogstadramus quill this poster :)

Some many egg on face posts in this thread.

Wait... flogstadamus is a good thing right?!

Yeah its a Bay 13 thing, for posters who make bold, brash predictions that come true :)

Back