NFL 2015 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Pick the winners.....(max four votes)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Where are all these blown-ins coming from and will they stick around after the Playoffs or nah?

Waiting to see what team to put under there name first.

troll.png

Boring morning of football really.

Championship games line up like a Swans v Power, Pies v Freo Preliminary Final weekend to me.

Good luck to all the true believers of the Pats, Cards, Broncos and Panthers your teams have been the best in the league all season but I need some WTF moments next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't they will. Brady was very clinical in handling that very hot Chiefs team.

Let's not forget who those 'hot' Chiefs played during the streak.

This No1. rated Denver defence is a different animal.

Let's not forget who those 'hot' Chiefs played during the streak.

This No1. rated Denver defence is a different animal.

I think the other match up suits New England as well.

Denver struggled all day with Pittsburghs defense. And i think the pats are a better defense than the steelers.

Could be a low scoring game in the AFC title game, despite the two legends under centre.

Who do you go for anyway?

I'm guessing the Panthers because they won today.

Lol. Pretty average to act like that towards a newish poster. Didn't realise I had to pick a team right away when I have no connection to any team through family or geographically.

Anyway, haven't picked a team yet.. one hasn't really hit me as one I should support in the past few years when I've followed the sport. As I said in another thread isn't everyone a bandwagoner anyway? Hope you guys didn't start supporting the Eagles or Packers when they were successful or else

Lol. Pretty average to act like that towards a newish poster. Didn't realise I had to pick a team right away when I have no connection to any team through family or geographically.

Anyway, haven't picked a team yet.. one hasn't really hit me as one I should support in the past few years when I've followed the sport. As I said in another thread isn't everyone a bandwagoner anyway? Hope you guys didn't start supporting the Eagles or Packers when they were successful or else

Go for the Vikes. It's the right thing to do.

Do it for Blair.

The Eagles were successful?

Anyway a perfect time to get on board with the Eagles, just imploded and have an average looking new head coach. Welcome aboard. Prepare to be disappointed.

Back