NFL 2015 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Pick the winners.....(max four votes)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol. Pretty average to act like that towards a newish poster. Didn't realise I had to pick a team right away when I have no connection to any team through family or geographically.

Anyway, haven't picked a team yet.. one hasn't really hit me as one I should support in the past few years when I've followed the sport. As I said in another thread isn't everyone a bandwagoner anyway? Hope you guys didn't start supporting the Eagles or Packers when they were successful or else

Go for whoever you like but you will be called a bandwagoner if you jump on one of the 4 teams remaining in the Superbowl hunt. It is just the way it is. There are plenty of teams not in the playoffs who will be on the cusp next season which will be fun to follow.

Go for whoever you like but you will be called a bandwagoner if you jump on one of the 4 teams remaining in the Superbowl hunt. It is just the way it is. There are plenty of teams not in the playoffs who will be on the cusp next season which will be fun to follow.

Don't forget about some who will need binoculars to see the cusp of the playoffs. ;)

With play-off match ups. I usually like to recall past encounters. Too see if there's a bit of history between the teams, animosity or revenge factor. Well today, there was a double blow caused by the broncos over the Steelers. 10 year anniversary since they beat the Broncos in the AFC championship, and Manning as qb for the Colts the week before.

Flash Gordon is back isn't he?

The number 1 pick in 2017 should be a good player too

Love Gordon. he should have just gone Synthetic™, hope he has learnt his lesson and comes back and has a decent stretch, was amazing in 13'.

Feel Joe Haden has been abit forgotten too. Damn good corner.

Only managed 5 games this year, has now been cleared for 2016.

Crow is a good young player if they ever trusted him with more than 10 carries.

He's a steamer, needs 20 pumped into him if they ever want to see him in any sort of groove.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't forget about some who will need binoculars to see the cusp of the playoffs. ;)

Remember it was only 2011 when the Panthers "won" the 1st overall pick and selected Cam Newton and now they are on the verge of the SB.

Things change quickly in the NFL.

Crow is a good young player if they ever trusted him with more than 10 carries.

He's a steamer, needs 20 pumped into him if they ever want to see him in any sort of groove.

Duke Johnson looked quite good as well. Crowell and Johnson look like a decent combination

Back