NFL 2015 NFL Playoffs - Wild Card Round

Pick the winners of Wild Card Round.....(four choices max)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't really understand the whole bandwagon NFL team thing. Sure it might be a bit annoying or frustrating, but for example there are some Bills fans on this board who started supporting them during their Superbowl runs. Should they be looked down upon like the Seahawks fans on this board are? What's the difference.

Personally I haven't selected a team to support just yet, and to be honest it's pretty tough compared to picking your footy team.. Your parents or geographical location more than likely have a big impact on that, and those two things can't apply to the NFL or college ball for most people.

I don't really understand the whole bandwagon NFL team thing. Sure it might be a bit annoying or frustrating, but for example there are some Bills fans on this board who started supporting them during their Superbowl runs. Should they be looked down upon like the Seahawks fans on this board are? What's the difference.

Personally I haven't selected a team to support just yet, and to be honest it's pretty tough compared to picking your footy team.. Your parents or geographical location more than likely have a big impact on that, and those two things can't apply to the NFL or college ball for most people.
20 years dedication post SB trips is enough for me

Unlike the hawk fans who pulled a Keyser Soze and vanished without a trace

I don't have an issue with people new to the game jumping on a team that's in the Super Bowl. I am a Bengals fan because I jumped on them in their Super Bowl years. I have an issue with fans who claim to be lifelong fans but only emerge when their team is in the playoffs . In other words fairweather supporters.

I can't understand why everybody in the media has seemed to glance over the despicable hit on Bernard / lack of ANY call, take your pick (sniping, helmet to helmet, defenseless receiver (yes, he was... its amazing how much time it LOOKS like he has in slow motion))

Its also even more infuriating when you see in the replay the head official has the clearest line of sight to see the leading head destroy Bernard.

This game was riddled with despicable decisions from the officials.

• Not calling a flag on the Steelers OL player driving Burfect into the ground clearly after the whistle. Reminds me of Gronk throwing the Colts player out of the club! He got flagged.
  • The touchdown reception that was so clearly not a catch it would of even struggled to be considered a catch in the NCAA
  • Assistant coach ON THE FIELD around Bengals players, and lets be honest, he meant to get in their way, he knew they were fired up
  • the unnecessary roughness call on Williams at the end of the second quarter when it was clearly a shoulder LEGAL hit
Its ridiculous to see the media after this foaming over the TD, and glancing over so many issues.

Not to mention they aren't calling the Steelers classless for dancing on the Bengals logo in midfield while Bernard was still out cold.

I couldn't care who won, I was as neutral as can be. But this just was such a poor poor game to watch. The Bengals had no chance with that officiating crew.

---

Also for the record I don't condone what Burfect did to Brown, but Jesus after what they'd been dealt with its a needle in a haystack of issues from that game, yet it will be the talking point regardless.

It's all about longevity and hanging around after the success if you decide to go with a team that is currently successful and also going in knowing that your going to be given the 'tag' for awhile regardless.

Hell I'd still get called a Hawthorn bandwagoner on this forum regardless of the facts those around me know.

Just follow whoever the hell you want, if it's a succesful team, you get called a bandwagoner, you call there team s**t. Rinse and repeat. Online forum stuff.

20 years dedication post SB trips is enough for me

Unlike the hawk fans who pulled a Keyser Soze and vanished without a trace

I don't have an issue with people new to the game jumping on a team that's in the Super Bowl. I am a Bengals fan because I jumped on them in their Super Bowl years. I have an issue with fans who claim to be lifelong fans but only emerge when their team is in the playoffs . In other words fairweather supporters.

Yeah got it, good call fellas.

It's all about longevity and hanging around after the success if you decide to go with a team that is currently successful and also going in knowing that your going to be given the 'tag' for awhile regardless.

Hell I'd still get called a Hawthorn bandwagoner on this forum regardless of the facts those around me know.

Just follow whoever the hell you want, if it's a succesful team, you get called a bandwagoner, you call there team s**t. Rinse and repeat. Online forum stuff.

Haha yep true. Just haven't really had a team that appealed to me completely yet.

3 games for 1st Team All-Class.

Wilbon using the phrase 'Bengalisticly stupid' to describe things got me to giggle, even though he was referring to it being stupid for the Vikes to build a dome and not stay outside and use the weather as an 'advantage'. I don't agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No you can still abuse me without fear of repercussions.
aqDwC.png

s**t did not expect Burfict to be suspended. Thought losing the game, the locker room, coaches faith, the upper hand in any negotiations and any marketability was punishment enough.

Huge news

No you can still abuse me without fear of repercussions.
aqDwC.png
We can also abuse GG without fear of repercussions. Being a mod is just a giant abuse me sign.

We can also abuse GG without fear of repercussions. Being a mod is just a giant abuse me sign.

If it happens then it's lucky you become nothing more than a program and feelings are but a thing of the past.

J Shuttleworth.exe may contain things harmful to your computer.

Yeah got it, good call fellas.

Haha yep true. Just haven't really had a team that appealed to me completely yet.
I just started really following NFL at the start of this season. Thought seeing as i follow the hornets in the NBA id follow the panthers. Turns out they are playing well and now being called a bandwagoner. Best just to ignore people who wanna give you a hard time haha

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I just started really following NFL at the start of this season. Thought seeing as i follow the hornets in the NBA id follow the panthers. Turns out they are playing well and now being called a bandwagoner. Best just to ignore people who wanna give you a hard time haha

You've got NY Giants under your name. Camouflage?

your profile says you follow the Giants :confused:

Back