Marns

Back from the dead
Sep 14, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Big night tonight. Draft lottery at 7:30pm ET (9:30am in Melbourne). Will change a franchise completely.

Discuss everything here.

This kid's the most highly anticipated player to come along since Sid. Dominated the OHL. His numbers are very similar to Sid's when he played for Rimouski. This year, McDavid had 120 pts in 47 regular season games, compared to 168 in 62 in Sid's final year.

CC6qYIjUEAAZzoG.jpg:large

Who will Arizona pick up?

I actually feel sorry for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha unbelievable. Should head to hfboards to see mass meltdowns. Unfortunately this will mean maclowe will think they're a success this year.

At first I was pretty annoyed hearing this, but surely the Oilers will be active with trades and look to get some D with Eberle/Yakupov/Draisaitl? Although you never quite know.....

The order is actually quite good for teams like the Flyers/Sharks/Jackets/Avs who will most likely lean on defense with their first picks. From what I'm hearing the top 5/6 picks might all be forwards? There's a good chance that Hanifin will fall to Flyers at 7 and that might leave Provorov and Werenski to teams like Sharks and the Avs (well hopefully haha!).

Will still be a crappy defensive team - need more help

They have pittsburghs first rounder too. Which likely be pick 16 or 17. Could find a potential defensive stud there...or trade that for a blue line upgrade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back