2015 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I use Adblock but have no problems with the AFL site.

I started using Adblock cause BF thinks my browsing history suggests I want a Russian bride.

I can only imagine what you were browsing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got IINet how boring is that!

View attachment 200017

Beautiful and classy. The perfect combo.

Ha !!
Hilarious, just had a russian girl at our work return from her wedding back home.
That is actually tradition ( drinking from a shoe) . She told us about her wedding - really weird stuff... one thing was the husband fills the mother in laws shoe with vodka, they have a dance and then share whatever vodka is left over in the shoe.
I won't go into some of the other weird feet/vodka stuff - lets just say those russians are a crazy bunch !

Geez it's come to this.. Fox Footy showing "Superstar Month: Matt Priddis"
I'd watch that.

Too bad I'm shampooing my hair tonight.

Make sure you condition as well, I've heard that's how maintains his magnificent flowing locks.
I'm so jealous of his hair.

His ringlets are soooooo tight.

That is actually tradition ( drinking from a shoe) . She told us about her wedding - really weird stuff... one thing was the husband fills the mother in laws shoe with vodka, they have a dance and then share whatever vodka is left over in the shoe.
Sounds like a waste of vodka. Unacceptable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I sometimes get Philippino Brides. I'd prefer a Russian bride no fair!!! :cry:

For the record, Filipina brides will be more likely to treat you like a king, be happy to be a domestic goddess, embrace your entire family, and stay with you and nurse you through sickness and old age because of cultural indebtedness and Catholic guilt.

But to each his own.

For the record, Filipina brides will be more likely to treat you like a king, be happy to be a domestic goddess, embrace your entire family, and stay with you and nurse you through sickness and old age because of cultural indebtedness and Catholic guilt.

But to each his own.

But on the flipside Russian brides are more likely to be blonde, so that's cool too.

But to each his own.

Speaking from experience Grapey? :) Filipino mums are the best

Last edited:
Where are we at with the whole WADA thing now? I've not been keeping up to date, are we close to a judgment yet and what's the general feeling we're getting from the CAS?
It's a closed session and interestingly there haven't been any leaks. The leaks all seemed to stop once some of the people involved stopped being involved. Or at least that's what I've Hird.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back