2015 NTFA SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

prospect arent a football teams a-hole! they were terrible last year, did they beat a top 3 team which included fingal? did they even get close to a top 3 team?

Fingal werent a footy team mate!!! They finished sixth because they were finally punished for being thugs!
all they wanted to do was fight. Thats not football!!!! and ur a dick if you think they were a good team.
prospect were good for what they had they had an average age of 19 years old and made a prelim yeah they got beaten by the top sides pretty comfortably but when you look at where they have come from since 2012.
2012 finished 2nd on bottom could only beat perth!
2013 just missed out on finals by 2 points!
2014 made a prelim!
thats a pretty good result for a new young side!
i do agree that evandale will be the top team though hard to argue with that but scotch st pats and prospect will round out the top 4 with uni 5th

And yes prospect got close to fingal only lost 1st game by 12 points!

Fingal werent a footy team mate!!! They finished sixth because they were finally punished for being thugs!
all they wanted to do was fight. Thats not football!!!! and ur a dick if you think they were a good team.
prospect were good for what they had they had an average age of 19 years old and made a prelim yeah they got beaten by the top sides pretty comfortably but when you look at where they have come from since 2012.
2012 finished 2nd on bottom could only beat perth!
2013 just missed out on finals by 2 points!
2014 made a prelim!
thats a pretty good result for a new young side!
i do agree that evandale will be the top team though hard to argue with that but scotch st pats and prospect will round out the top 4 with uni 5th

And yes prospect got close to fingal only lost 1st game by 12 points!
yeah i was at that game as i live in prospect. fingal didnt have a bench. to lose 2 games all year i think means they werent a bad side so your the dick! HOW many players from prospect played in 2012? even tho they started in 2011!any team can go from bottom to top ina few years with the right recruiting/$$$$$. we will see that this year with evandale. the right recruiting and paid a few decent players to get them there.

yeah i was at that game as i live in prospect. fingal didnt have a bench. to lose 2 games all year i think means they werent a bad side so your the dick! HOW many players from prospect played in 2012? even tho they started in 2011!any team can go from bottom to top ina few years with the right recruiting/$$$$$. we will see that this year with evandale. the right recruiting and paid a few decent players to get them there.

More recruiting then money but totally agree, I was also at that game I watched fingal quiet a bit and I saw a lot of kids that's right kids 16, 17 year olds getting dropped behind play, nothing new from what fingal tried each week but to do it against people half there age, pure disgust.

apart from one game when did fingal fight? what i saw was both teams giving it to each other, is it zammit? he thought he was a hero? 16/17 there willing to play against men! we have all done it

apart from one game when did fingal fight? what i saw was both teams giving it to each other, is it zammit? he thought he was a hero? 16/17 there willing to play against men! we have all done it

Actually fight? Only the scotch game yes, but drop people behind play every week it happens it's just worse when it's people half the size half the age just wanting to play, sure you got the cocky ones and you've got the few that actually defend themselves which was about four players from prospect. I watched the stpats game out Cressy and in the huddle the fingal game plan was and I quote hit and drop p.k every chance, won fingal the game, but terrible to watch. They're a quality team with quality players and when they played footy they were the best.

Actually fight? Only the scotch game yes, but drop people behind play every week it happens it's just worse when it's people half the size half the age just wanting to play, sure you got the cocky ones and you've got the few that actually defend themselves which was about four players from prospect. I watched the stpats game out Cressy and in the huddle the fingal game plan was and I quote hit and drop p.k every chance, won fingal the game, but terrible to watch. They're a quality team with quality players and when they played footy they were the best.
are you for real utensil? have you ever played the game? every team went out and did that to pk. he was there best player. happened when he was at perth and now happens at st pats.

are you for real utensil? have you ever played the game? every team went out and did that to pk. he was there best player. happened when he was at perth and now happens at st pats.

PK was not there best player he is an outside player that wont get a hard ball there best player would of been withers easy! and yeah fingal who are grown men acting like that dropping stoltenberg every time he lead for the ball and also sinclair copping two hits to the head b4 the game by trotter its disgusting!
especially when kids come to watch local footy.

dont get me wrong they have some really good footballers and when they just played footy they could of been the best.
good thing michael murfet is at prospect now i dnt think he will allow anyone to hit his team mates behind play especially the young 16 17 year olds

also i heard rangi clark was heading to prospect to be with luke gee. any truth to this guys?

Last edited:
I
I don't play football, you do the math from last year, prospect beat them by over 100 points, scotch and stpats both beat prospect by over 15 goals, so therefore clever guy evandale need to improve by 20 goals not that hard is it, considering scotch, stpats and prospect seem to have lost very few players
It was 10 goals so dunno where you have got 20 from

I

It was 10 goals so dunno where you have got 20 from

I see evandale jumping into the top 2 or three, probably winning the whole thing with the players they've got. With scotch, stpats and prospect looking like there not going to get weaker evandale will have to improve by 20 goals from last year, I'm not saying evandale won't do it, they clearly will improve a heap more then any other team, I think the top 4 is pretty certain ATM unless another team pops up or someone has a huge loss of players

PK was not there best player he is an outside player that wont get a hard ball there best player would of been withers easy! and yeah fingal who are grown men acting like that dropping stoltenberg every time he lead for the ball and also sinclair copping two hits to the head b4 the game by trotter its disgusting!
especially when kids come to watch local footy.

dont get me wrong they have some really good footballers and when they just played footy they could of been the best.
good thing michael murfet is at prospect now i dnt think he will allow anyone to hit his team mates behind play especially the young 16 17 year olds

also i heard rangi clark was heading to prospect to be with luke gee. any truth to this guys?

Rangi Clarke would be a good pick up for the Hawks if it happens.

Dont know why some people are still trying to defend last years Fingal team. They all had ability but chose to play like a pack of thugs. The life members did the right thing by moving the ringleaders along.

So there has been a few rumours I am hearing floating about!
First one is that the pack of thugs that was at Fingal and are now at Longford are at it again.
Heard from a good source that a group of about 15 Longford players on Guards bucks day were out of control by about midday at Deloraine.
apparently 2 or 3 15-16 year old Deloraine boys copped a flogging from tough man Jake Price, His Dad and Mathew Lowe for wearing a Deloraine singlet in the young boys own home Town.
Charges have been laid?.
If this is true it is an absolute disgrace and the people involved should be outed for life!!!
Next one I am hearing is Hillwood have lost 95% of last years senior squad and are looking to be the whipping boys of 2015.
South have lost 5-6 players that have gone to the Storm or chasing cash around the country clubs
The Parrots are looking like premiership favourites and apparently have a few tricks up their sleeve.

My tip this year
Parrots
South
Del City
Bracknell
Scottsdale
Rocha
Gtown
Hillwood

Longford to be kicked out of the League before the end of season

Longford to be kicked out, you idiot parrott. Members and committee wont allow crap like that to go on and i am not a Longford fan but i can't accuse them of being a club of thugs at any time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First one is that the pack of thugs that was at Fingal and are now at Longford are at it again.
Heard from a good source that a group of about 15 Longford players on Guards bucks day were out of control by about midday at Deloraine.
apparently 2 or 3 15-16 year old Deloraine boys copped a flogging from tough man Jake Price, His Dad and Mathew Lowe for wearing a Deloraine singlet in the young boys own home Town.
Charges have been laid?.
If this is true it is an absolute disgrace and the people involved should be outed for life!!!
Next one I am hearing is Hillwood have lost 95% of last years senior squad and are looking to be the whipping boys of 2015.
South have lost 5-6 players that have gone to the Storm or chasing cash around the country clubs
The Parrots are looking like premiership favourites and apparently have a few tricks up their sleeve.

My tip this year
Parrots
South
Del City
Bracknell
Scottsdale
Rocha
Gtown
Hillwood

i havent heard about a "bashing" but did see a photo of the bucks and i dont think everyone on that bucks played at longford, only ones i recognised were sam chugg, gard, price, caleb laycock and sam graham. few ex longford plyers who dont play there tho alex blake and sheepy davis also. doubtful they will be kicked out of the comp. you sound like a parrott by the way you chirp! also i think lowe has gone to uni or bridport?
im gonna tip south over the parrots. i heard rory mansell had matty odonohue up against the lockers out at delcity?

Charges have been laid?.

My tip this year
Parrots
South
Del City
Bracknell
Scottsdale
Rocha
Gtown
Hillwood

and what does a bucks party have anything to do with a footy club? why be outed for life?

Longford to be kicked out, you idiot parrott. Members and committee wont allow crap like that to go on and i am not a Longford fan but i can't accuse them of being a club of thugs at any time.
The people they have back at the Club are thugs and they will have the same mentality as Fingal!!!

i havent heard about a "bashing" but did see a photo of the bucks and i dont think everyone on that bucks played at longford, only ones i recognised were sam chugg, gard, price, caleb laycock and sam graham. few ex longford plyers who dont play there tho alex blake and sheepy davis also. doubtful they will be kicked out of the comp. you sound like a parrott by the way you chirp! also i think lowe has gone to uni or bridport?
im gonna tip south over the parrots. i heard rory mansell had matty odonohue up against the lockers out at delcity?
South wont go close to Parrots!!
Have heard it is true Price hit the 16 year old..Poor form that!!

Longford won't have to worry to much mate they're not that stupid and I've heard only about 5 have gone to Longford from fingal and most of those are previous tigers anyway, the rest have gone evandale, Campbell town, bridport and bracknell and other places. wouldn't write off deloraine or south to soon can see there egos being problem though, surely bracknell, Scottsdale and rocherlea will improve, hillwood will drop off dramatically.

South also won't drop off that much got to remember there is a s**t load of players "apparently" trying for the storm who won't play unless they get seniors, so you can only imagine in a month there will be an influx of players back into the ntfa. I still see south as the favorites they were way to good last year and have plenty previous players and new players to cover losses

what drugs are you on? south wont go close? all they have lost atm is laskey and baker to the storm. they had a few good kids in the unders to replace them with also price and haywood. who have the parrot picked up apart from j chugg?
if price hit a 16 year old you would think he would do some damage being a bloke his size, anyone heard of any injuries to the "16" year old?

what drugs are you on? south wont go close? all they have lost atm is laskey and baker to the storm. they had a few good kids in the unders to replace them with also price and haywood. who have the parrot picked up apart from j chugg?
if price hit a 16 year old you would think he would do some damage being a bloke his size, anyone heard of any injuries to the "16" year old?
Sounds like you the one on drugs ya pest! Damage or no damage to be throwing them at a 16 year old is poor form you tool!

More recruiting then money but totally agree, I was also at that game I watched fingal quiet a bit and I saw a lot of kids that's right kids 16, 17 year olds getting dropped behind play, nothing new from what fingal tried each week but to do it against people half there age, pure disgust.
If You're willing to mix it with the men you've got to take the good with the bad even if it includes getting a clip around the back of the head. It goes in cycles they will be doing it to the 15/16 year old kids in 10-15 years time.

Scottsdale have signed a number of past under 19 premiership players who have moved back to the area along with Fox, Medwin and Carins along with a few NEFU players who could be ok.

My Tips:
1. South: too classy last year will cover their losses easily.

2. Bridgenorth: maintained last years side and picked up Chugg at FF which was the only area they were lacking. question about them is can their top players (Sellers, Duncan, Murfet etc) handle a bit of physicality when under the pump. we have seen them choke worse than Collingwood in he 2013 Prelim against Bracknell!

3. Deloraine: Lost their tall forwards in Blackwell, Gleeson, Bloomfield and Larby? picking up O'Donohue will strengthen their two's but their younger players that have had 4-5 years experience from the days of Deloraine being the whipping boys and now how to win games of footy now should improve further to keep them thereabouts.

4. Scottsdale: Based heavily on the side staying fit. with Fox as coach will play an attacking, strong brand of football with a lot of emphasis placed on respect. Have a couple of mates training there and the environment is nothing compared to the last 4-5 years. The club may finally start to see the results of all those under 19 premierships over the next few years.

5. Longford: Were thereabout finals last year and the return of some players from Fingal will add some depth.

6. Rocherlea: Are gradually falling back from the three-peat as expected. Lost cousins to the Storm and Etchell potentially to the MMA. Still have some quality players and some good young boys who will be competitive with some sides but will be off the pace of the top 3.

7. George Town: In a rebuilding phase similar to where Deloraine were 3 years ago. Have a list of quality 17-20 year olds which will make them a force in 5 years. the loss of Axton will be bigger than estimated and the lack of experienced senior players will take its toll in games against top teams and when under pressure in close games.

8. Bracknell: Gained Shipton as coach who is past his best and injury riddled and nothing else, lost nunny to meander. All the better players except Aggers Scott are just getting older e.g. Matty Bosworth and Adams.

9. Hillwood: Lost everyone which shows how respected Max Pearce was, or the $$$$ that was thrown around. Will be well off the pace unless the 3-4 players that are Worn's mates coming from Victoria are absolute stars. the players they picked up from North; Murdock, Fullard, Lutwyche, Pearce are only depth players and are certainly not worth the $350 a game they are supposedly getting.

Just my opinion and only time will tell how things pan out but injury does have the possibility to change this dramatically as 4-5 sides will be relying heavily on 5-6 players winning games for them.

If You're willing to mix it with the men you've got to take the good with the bad even if it includes getting a clip around the back of the head. It goes in cycles they will be doing it to the 15/16 year old kids in 10-15 years time.

You idiot. What a typical thug mentality this is, it's blokes like you who run around local footy that take the enjoyment out of it for others.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back