NFL 2015 - Off Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Foles, one of the best black quarterbacks of all time!

(Was going to make a similar comment about Kiko Alonso but luckily I Googled him... WTF! There's a white LB in the NFL! I'm still not convinced the images aren't photoshopped.)

Patriots are the most white team

and they have to resort to deflating balls....

subtletroll2.png

Inferior athletes thus must resort to cheating to win championships
Inferior athlete with a head on his shoulders >>>>>>>> headless Superior athlete.

In other words Patriots >>>>>>>> Raiders.

Nick Foles, one of the best black quarterbacks of all time!

(Was going to make a similar comment about Kiko Alonso but luckily I Googled him... WTF! There's a white LB in the NFL! I'm still not convinced the images aren't photoshopped.)

Wouldn't LB be one of the most white positions in the NFL after QB?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His parents are Puerto Rican & Colombian but Kiko was born in Massachusetts, so that explains the whiteness.

Kickers and Punters are just about all white.
QB is mostly white.
OL is 50/50
TE and LB I know have numbers on both sides, but I don't have a good idea on that mix.
DL is mostly black.
WR is mostly black with a scattering of whites.
I don't even think you can field a team of NFL class secondary players who are all white.

Dec 12, 2007
The North
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
QB is mostly white.
OL is 50/50
TE and LB I know have numbers on both sides, but I don't have a good idea on that mix.
DL is mostly black.
I don't even think you can field a team of NFL class secondary players who are all white.
While unofficial http://www.besttickets.com/blog/nfl-player-census-2014/ I found this kind of interesting.

Also the only good white secondary players I can think of are Eric Weedle and Harrison Smith. According to the above website there aren't any white corners and Marquette King of the Raiders is the only black punter or kicker.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
While unofficial http://www.besttickets.com/blog/nfl-player-census-2014/ I found this kind of interesting.

Also the only good white secondary players I can think of are Eric Weedle and Harrison Smith. According to the above website there aren't any white corners and Marquette King of the Raiders is the only black punter or kicker.
The Eagles are so ******* racist

only 27 black guys to 25 white

Riley ******* Cooper

Jets have a few white blokes playing prominent roles. Off the top of my head, there's Mangold (center), Giacomini (right tackle), Amaro (tight end), Sudfeld (tight end), Decker (wide receiver), Folk (kicker), Fitzpatrick (QB). But I couldn't think of any white people playing defence - the last white defensive player I can recall would be Eric Smith and Jim Leonhard, who were safeties for the Jets a few seasons ago.

I tell a lie - Jason Babin played significant snaps for the Jets last season. He'll be competing with Mauldin and Pace for playing time this year.

royals1922

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts RIP
Sep 19, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Rotor Volgograd, The Exers
QB is mostly white.
OL is 50/50
DL is mostly black.
They are mainly safeties. Weddle for example.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back