Win Prizes 2015 Photoshop / Paint Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

See thread title.

Best shopped pic or paint pic wins a #BigFooty membership.*

You also get the glory and adoration of the faithful that visit this board. But really it's for the lulz.

If you don't have skills in #photoshop, #MSpaint or #whatever you might use, most likely that will be an advantage.

All you need to do is make a pic relevant to something surrounding the #MFC during the season.

* Haven't asked Chief but I'm sure he'll be fine.

Last edited:
See thread title.

Best shopped pic or paint pic wins a #BigFooty membership.*

You also get the glory and adoration of the faithful that visit this board. But really it's for the lulz.

If you don't have skills in #photoshop, #MSpaint or #whatever you might use, most likely that will be an advantage.

All you need to do is make a pic relevant to something surrounding the #MFC during the season.

* Haven't asked Chief but I'm sure he'll be fine.
Do we have to wait until the season proper, or can we do stuf about the off season and preseason?

Do we have to wait until the season proper, or can we do stuf about the off season and preseason?
Go for it, it's game on.

In b4 Watts pictured walking into The Hague to be tried for crimes against humanity and football.

Not sure if it fits the criteria but this is my warm up. Thanks to Titus O'Riley who gave inspiration for this one.

Attachments

• lumumba pls.jpg
    lumumba pls.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 93
Not sure if it fits the criteria but this is my warm up. Thanks to Titus O'Riley who gave inspiration for this one.
The only criteria is lulz and you fit it.

Presenting a new series:

In 2015 a potent strain of something not found at the MFC in almost a decade began to appear. At first it seemed an abortion, something that perhaps came about by chance, but the more we investigated the more we began to see that these happenings were a sign that a change was afoot. Dare I say it an outbreak, an outbreak of........ Skill & ability.

Sadly some were immune to this & as such became what we in the big footy community know as.....

The walking delisted:

mfcbf.jpg
do do do do, do do do do (think walking dead theme).

Will you find them all?

Presenting a new series:

In 2015 a potent strain of something not found at the MFC in almost a decade began to appear. At first it seemed an abortion, something that perhaps came about by chance, but the more we investigated the more we began to see that these happenings were a sign that a change was afoot. Dare I say it an outbreak, an outbreak of........ Skill & ability.

Sadly some were immune to this & as such became what we in the big footy community know as.....

The walking delisted:

View attachment 116805

Will you find them all?

rekon Toump was very rough to be added here.. the rest however

Harry O bit stiff to be in there also

;)

rekon Toump was very rough to be added here.. the rest however
Thats the point, hes much maligned on this board.

Btw, anyone found all 8?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick the Simpsons character

10550934_10152777424406417_6728078425596358759_n.jpg
images

Presenting a new series:

The walking delisted:

View attachment 116805

Will you find them all?

WATTS LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back