Competitions 2015 Pies Board SuperCoach Leagues Signup

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. I'll slot you in.

No worries. What's your team name?

Welcome aboard Greening. Will be Div 1 or 2.
Grand, team was called March Champions and a combination of being new to it, frankly pretty shithouse and not finding time to keep up with it after about the halfway mark saw me finish a majestic 196,000-odd, I just found out! So not in the top bracket, fair to say :) (Did better in the tipping, thank Christ). Cheers...

I would really like to be in a league. Played for league wins last year. I play a lot of fantasy footy as I have a lot of free time on my hands. I find it hard to get dates, probably due to my looks. Capture.PNG

Grand, team was called March Champions and a combination of being new to it, frankly pretty shithouse and not finding time to keep up with it after about the halfway mark saw me finish a majestic 196,000-odd, I just found out! So not in the top bracket, fair to say :) (Did better in the tipping, thank Christ). Cheers...
Cheers. We'll get you started in Div 6 or so. The only way is up!
I would really like to be in a league. Played for league wins last year. I play a lot of fantasy footy as I have a lot of free time on my hands. I find it hard to get dates, probably due to my looks.View attachment 104168
Sorry Et, this is for Pies fans only.

Cheers. We'll get you started in Div 6 or so. The only way is up!

Sorry Et, this is for Pies fans only.
Look at the team Axe. Its a sympathy vote. I, Vlad and McSocklin are the only dinky die paid up GWS members.

Thanks Axe. By the way who are you rooting for in the big bowl, your NFC West masters, or those ball deflating Patriots? I think Brady's going to give me a good return on my investment.

Thanks Axe. By the way who are you rooting for in the big bowl, your NFC West masters, or those ball deflating Patriots? I think Brady's going to give me a good return on my investment.
I pretty much can't stand them both!

I want in again. You don't need my details again do you?

Hopefully space my concentration a tiny bit away from the draft leagues I'm in.
Nup, have them all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in again. thanks for keeping me in Div 3. I thought my performances didn't truly reflect my ability.:p

I'm as hungry as an umpire on a West Coast free kick at Patersons stadium.

I'm in again. thanks for keeping me in Div 3. I thought my performances didn't truly reflect my ability.:p

I'm as hungry as an umpire on a West Coast free kick at Patersons stadium.
LOL. No worries BP.
Can I join? I'm new to this. My team name is All Class No Ass
Sure can! I'll slot you in a league and send a code in a couple of weeks or so.

I'm in again Axe. Cheers for the work you put into this. :)

I take it that I need to do nothing but wait for your PM to confirm league codes?

I'm in again Axe. Cheers for the work you put into this. :)

I take it that I need to do nothing but wait for your PM to confirm league codes?
Cheers Lestat.
That is correct. :thumbsu:

sign me up! I wasn't in a Pies board league last season, very keen :thumbsu:
team name: Bafingwood FC

V3xMeCA.jpg

I have just started sending out some Div 2 invites whilst we wait for Div 1 invitees to accept.

I'll try and give everyone an estimate of which div they will be in but it will take a couple of weeks at least to get them all sorted.

I'm in too.
I'm in again. Sheriff Lobo.

Thanks Axe!
Div 3 for both.
I'm in. Team name was A-Team
Div 4.
yes please.
Div 3.
Where's my invite? lol. I registered interest :p
Will be a while yet j. Looking like Div 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back