Player Sponsorship 2015 Player Sponsor Dinner - Monday 18th May @ River's Edge Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Zaine is also trying to bulk up at the moment, but much like his brother he says he struggles to put on weight.
The dinner on the night was good, but the food wasn't abundant, so my mum (who came on my other ticket, good late mothers day gift) gave up her dessert for Zaine. Gotta do what you can to play your part.

Zaine is also trying to bulk up at the moment, but much like his brother he says he struggles to put on weight.
The dinner on the night was good, but the food wasn't abundant, so my mum (who came on my other ticket, good late mothers day gift) gave up her dessert for Zaine. Gotta do what you can to play your part.
But you ate your dessert? Shame!!

So Mike__ how'd the seat warming go in my absence? :D

good Ant,

was good to talk to big Will on the night and for a change - somewhere closer. Hopefully next year it will be at the Mordi Sports Club :)

All I can say is the Rat could talk under water. He talks to everyone .....constantly. Good kid though. We had a trivia competition and that was such fun. Got the players relaxed as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back