Mega Thread 2015 Pre-Season Training Reports #ffcpreseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone go yo training today? It's going yo be a tough team selection this week!!

I went to WC training and to my surprise I was nominated as a possible midfield selection....I turned them down

I went to WC training and to my surprise I was nominated as a possible midfield selection....I turned them down
Your fault for walking briskly. Their vision would have been drawn to the quick movement.

Your fault for walking briskly. Their vision would have been drawn to the quick movement.

Ive got a s**t hair cut and a bit of a hipster beard happening too ....I got on my vintage bike and peddled out of there quick smart.

Ive got a s**t hair cut and a bit of a hipster beard happening too ....I got on my vintage bike and peddled out of there quick smart.

Sounds like you could be an umpire, if playing isn't your thing anymore. Your haircut doesn't look anything like this, does it?

Attachments

• 12 ump.jpg
    12 ump.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 7
Sounds like you could be an umpire, if playing isn't your thing anymore. Your haircut doesn't look anything like this, does it?

Not that s**t.

Before this thread goes the way of the dodo now that the season proper has started, just wanted to say a hearty thank you to all who ventured down to Freo Oval (and any associated bakeries) to provide geographically-challenged folk such as myself your insights into how well we've navigated the wastelands that is footy off-season. You truly are the good people of the internets!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An Instagram......
moray.jpg

No sign of Clakkas Clark today at training today according to Bridget Lacey.

Anyone get down there today?

Popped in for maybe 15 mins

A few not on the park today - Clarke, Pav, Macca just to name a few - only counted maybe 30-35 out there

Sandi doing light work

Split into first and seconds team of what I saw. Interestingly Croz in the 2nds. Also Crowley out there also in the 2nds. Didn't think he was training with the group. Found it more interesting watching the 2nds team. At times, very messy but other times beautiful skills.

Both teams focusing on set plays, throw ins... defensive 1 on 2's.... kicks inside 50 to 2 on 1's... position kicking inside 50

Mz, Suban, Deboer, Clancee all out there in the 1st team. Couldn't see blakey or weller so I cant give any insight on where they will likely be this weekend. My tip is Peel

Interesting selection table this week, by the sounds of things. We're all guessing Suban to be out, but who's the unlucky one to make way for Tabener? If MDB, who becomes sub?

Sherrins. The AFL should just bring in Burleys since they are a far superior ball.

Burleys aren't the same as what they used to be, they have fattened them up to be just shy of Sherrin size. I much prefer the Sherrins now.

Burleys aren't the same as what they used to be, they have fattened them up to be just shy of Sherrin size. I much prefer the Sherrins now.

Huh? I always remember Burleys being bigger and fatter than Sherrins. Sherrin's being pointier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back