NFL 2015 - Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats always start the season slow. remember when people were calling for Brady to quit after the KC MNF game early last season. I still think they are the best in the AFC East and Miami are 2nd

Yea, but less room to start slow this year, division is much stronger than last year i reckon.

What a waste of talent Justin Blackmon is/was

Dallas asked if his mum was a whore in the pre-draft interviews lol. Drinking issues and Jacksonville being a mess didnt help. He was a stud in college but never had a real chance in the NFL. He could of been good on a stable team who could control him. but Goodell refusing his reinstatement for this season closed the door on any chance of a return.

Dallas asked if his mum was a whore in the pre-draft interviews lol. Drinking issues and Jacksonville being a mess didnt help. He was a stud in college but never had a real chance in the NFL. He could of been good on a stable team who could control him. but Goodell refusing his reinstatement for this season closed the door on any chance of a return.

He was my fav player in that draft, college highlight reel was outstanding.

Its a shame but it just shows that physiological testing should never be underestimated. Even the most talented can go completely to s**t in an instant.

Blackmon should have been reinstated, I know it sure helped Johnny Jolly in getting his life back on track.

He should be back, He wasnt Josh Gordon bad with the rules, but i think before he was suspended he walked out on Jacksonville for a few days. It would have been nice to see him back but on a team that has more control of the players.

He should be back, He wasnt Josh Gordon bad with the rules, but i think before he was suspended he walked out on Jacksonville for a few days. It would have been nice to see him back but on a team that has more control of the players.
Like Blacky said, he might just be happy not playing any more. Feels like he has more control over his life and might have lost the passion to play.

Still think the NFL should have reinstated him though, at least giving him the option to return. They have let worse people back into the league.

How many intern's run RG3's Instagram account?

I can only assume that those predicting the Bengals to be a top seed have been living under a rock for the last few years.

There is nothing more certain in the NFL this year than the Bengals being seeded 3 or 4 and losing at home in the Wild Card round.

They get Marvin Jones back.

If he ends up at the Seahawks....they're loaded with talented RBs....Michael, Turbin, Rawls....so it'll be interesting....maybe they trade one of them to another team, maybe theyre forced to cut one and another team swoops to claim them (cowboys)....or maybe the seahawks will try to practice squad Rawls....but then another team (cowboys) swoops in and claims him to their active 53 anyway.
Turbin is a decent enough backup if you don't expect too much production out of him, but Michael would surely have to be running out of time. Has shown very little(and that's probably a generous assessment).

Turbin is a decent enough backup if you don't expect too much production out of him, but Michael would surely have to be running out of time. Has shown very little(and that's probably a generous assessment).
Personally, I don't even like Turbin or Michael. I like Rawls tho. But talent-wise, they'd all attract interest from other teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally, I don't even like Turbin or Michael. I like Rawls tho. But talent-wise, they'd all attract interest from other teams.
Definitely. If Seattle want Jackson, Michael would have to be a good chance of being traded. They won't get much for him if he spends another year being inactive/not getting many carries.

Definitely. If Seattle want Jackson, Michael would have to be a good chance of being traded. They won't get much for him if he spends another year being inactive/not getting many carries.
Apparently tho, Jackson might not be enthused with Seattle, them offering him just a roster spot till all the back-ups are healthy, and Jackson probably wants to find a team that will keep him rostered thru the year. Jackson's agent will probably continue talking to other teams, like the Texans would be a good place for him, given Blue/Grimes/Polk all suck dogs balls.

I am 99% sure that was Ireland of Miami and it was Dez Bryant

Apparently tho, Jackson might not be enthused with Seattle, them offering him just a roster spot till all the back-ups are healthy, and Jackson probably wants to find a team that will keep him rostered thru the year. Jackson's agent will probably continue talking to other teams, like the Texans would be a good place for him, given Blue/Grimes/Polk all suck dogs balls.

Blue/Polk would walk into the Raiders starting RB spot.

NFL suspended Broncos SS T.J. Ward one game for violating the league's personal-conduct policy.

Ward was arrested following a strip club "scuffle" in May 2014. Ward was shaky in the first season of his four-year, $22.5 million contract last season, and missed Week 17 with a neck issue. He'll return in Week 2.

Source: Mike Garafolo on Twitter

Bleacher Report's Jason Cole reported Cowboys DE Greg Hardy is considering an appeal of his four-game suspension in the wake of Tom Brady's appeal win.

Hardy saw his 10-game suspension reduced to four games in July, but he still feels hard done after being forced to sit out all but one game last year. Brady's win in federal court could give Hardy the confidence to seek out a similar result. If Hardy can earn a stay, the Cowboys' defensive line will be a position of strength entering the season.

Source: Jason Cole on Twitter

Bleacher Report's Jason Cole reported Cowboys DE Greg Hardy is considering an appeal of his four-game suspension in the wake of Tom Brady's appeal win.

Hardy saw his 10-game suspension reduced to four games in July, but he still feels hard done after being forced to sit out all but one game last year. Brady's win in federal court could give Hardy the confidence to seek out a similar result. If Hardy can earn a stay, the Cowboys' defensive line will be a position of strength entering the season.

Source: Jason Cole on Twitter

And here we go...a drawn out court case to now accompany every suspension. Good times.

Start the ******* football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back