NFL 2015 Pro Football HOF Finalists

Remove this Banner Ad

Just re-watching the HOF induction ceremony again.
It blows me away seeing all these people, with large and loving families, even decades after their deaths, great-grandchildren there to honor them etc.
How much love and support they got from their parents, siblings, coaches thru their lives, made dear lifelong friends etc.
Not just that, but whole towns traveling to be there in support of their hometown where a HOF went to school.
Just looking at it from my pov, if I had made the HOF, say, I'd have literally no one to speak for me if I'd died, and no one to be there for me if I was up there having to make a speech.
It's like another world, a human world I don't belong to, to see so many people with so much love and support, family, in their lives.
If you make the Bigfooty HoF I will login to Bigfooty to honour you.

If only we got something for being in the Hall of Fame.

No bust of Larkis, no glorious speech or blurb by GG on all my wonderful innovations and contributions.

The Encouragement Award had more prestige then the BF AF HoF. People at least cared about that.

Champ Bailey will get snubbed
I think he'll do OK. I mean who will Bailey be going up against at the CB position when his time to be eligible comes?
There are no clear CB candidates on the cusp at the moment. There are Atwater, Lynch and Dawkins at S, but no CB candidates.

When he is eligible in 2019 there will be more Safety candidates entering the mix (Ed Reed, Polamalu) than any CBs, which would help his case.
He will be the only real CB candidate at that time and would have a good case for HoF inclusion - before Charles Woodson enters the next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he'll do OK. I mean who will Bailey be going up against at the CB position when his time to be eligible comes?
There are no clear CB candidates on the cusp at the moment. There are Atwater, Lynch and Dawkins at S, but no CB candidates.

When he is eligible in 2019 there will be more Safety candidates entering the mix (Ed Reed, Polamalu) than any CBs, which would help his case.
He will be the only real CB candidate at that time and would have a good case for HoF inclusion - before Charles Woodson enters the next season.
He'll be going up against every player that didn't play for Denver

He'll be going up against every player that didn't play for Denver
Spare me the Broncos victim mentality. We all know his 5 seasons in D.C. will get him over the line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back